• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

We suggest opening Kim Silvio's letter to JLE's law firm and reading it

Letter to Novosel Law Firm

• Simon
    Simon
    We suggest opening Kim Silvio's letter to JLE's law firm and reading it

That is a great response.

I think people should be suing Lloyd for his defamation against them from the things suggested in the letters he's sent out and his posts on social media. He has accused them of lying and bullying, surely defamatory?

I think a sum of $3,000 USD per person should make things right.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I've been asked to re-post his live stream video. Also for those of you that may not know what has happened...

Don't worry, many of us have it. I even sent the link to his attorney

Lloydy Boy's Confession

• Newly Enlightened
  • MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Lloyd should add himself to the suit, issue a demand letter to himself. I mean, he was the one that claimed all these facts on a video that he, himself posted.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

After much thought, here is my final version of the letter I just sent to Karlo Novosel.

It is my understanding that you represent James Lloyd Evans. This is a man that claims he can't control his penis and blames Watchtower for it. Have you bothered to watch JLE's confession video? In this video you will see everything he and apparently you are accusing people defaming him. That begs the question, how is anybody defaming and bullying JLE if he confessed to everything? If this were to go to court, you will be a laughing stock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTAv12duue8

So far I have not received an "Warning Letter" from you, but in no way am I going to let somebody from Croatia interfere with my First Amendment Constitutional Right to Free Speech as a citizen of The United States of America. So I will continue to quote JLE when he said that he used prostitutes every two to three months for a period of three or four years. I have seen copies of your letter and in my opinion represents extortion. Hopefully you are smart enough to realize Croatian law does not apply to people that live beyond its borders, nor do you have the power to charge people with said violations since you are not a Law Enforcement Agency. So I am very curious why you would include any threats of criminal charges under Article 147 of the Criminal Code of The Republic of Croatia. I also find it laughable how many grammar errors are in your letter along with including bank account information. Also, if you really are JLE's lawyer, why didn't you use his full name? Lloyd isn't even his first name!

Was you aware that JLE tried to steal the copyrights to a famous ex-Jehovah's Witness book known as "Crisis of Conscience" by Raymond Franz after the author died? He got a copies of 'Crisis of Conscience" reprinted it in Europe, even put his own logo on it, and was selling it for $15.00. That is copyright infringement, and stealing the work of a truly great man. We told him, "Lloyd, you can't do that, you do not own the book." He got real snarky with us. Kim and Mike Brooks found the rightful owner, Deborah Dkystra, Ray Franz's neice. She had been ill and didn't know what was going on. She reprinted the book and put a forward on cults in it. As far as I know that is the most recent addition. JLE never even apologized for trying to steal "Crisis of Conscience."

Ask yourself, why would so many people be united in their disgust with JLE? Simply put, you represent a man that is garbage.

• vienne
    vienne

Kim's letter is excellent. A sock in the nose to a pair of ambulance chasing lawyers.

• Simon
    Simon

The claim: I have a whole legal team working on this!

The reality: One part-time trainee who isn't there.

Maybe his lawyer has a side-gig as a food delivery driver? Who knows, but I don't think anyone is facing any legal "dream team", although I think there is definitely some dreaming involved by someone!

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I feel sorry for those worried about extradition to Croatia.

Because, obviously, this is the most important thing your government has going on in eastern Europe right now.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

LOL...

Simon, great minds think alike. I was guessing Karlo Novosel worked at a coffee shop in addition to being a legal aid. One thing is for certain, when you compare Kim Silvio's letter to Novosel's letter, one looks like an amateur and the other looks professional. If this is JLE's legal team, it isn't going so well.

One has to question, did JLE make up a Novosel legal letter and put it out there? If he did and the Novosel Law Firm looks at this, it could lead to additional legal trouble for JLE. After watching Marc call the Novosel Law Firm, I have more questions than ever.

This is looking very bad for JLE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit