It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Dear friends can I ask you when respond to this post to keep on referring to Lloyd Evans aka James Lloyd Evans aka John Cedars as often as you can?

It will help it stay at number 1 in Google.

I believe that this post says more about him than any other online resource.

Lloyd Evans you disgust me.

Lloyd Evans fan (not)

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Dear friends can I ask you when respond to this post to keep on referring to Lloyd Evans aka James Lloyd Evans aka John Cedars as often as you can?

It will help it stay at number 1 in Google.

I believe that this post says more about him than any other online resource.

Lloyd Evans you disgust me.

Lloyd Evans fan (not)

In addition to Lloyd Evans aka James Lloyd Evans aka John Cedars, I would like to add Lloyd's close associates

Amanda Blackett aka Leica Fox (for being a hypocrite),

Tibor Cecelja (who thinks this is 188 pages of green screen talk),

and

Monica Owens (monicabethsarim on Twitter) who thinks our criticism of Lloyd Evans is the same as gang rape.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

This is a false Equivalence. Just because Journalism can share some characteristics with activism, such as drawing attention to certain issues via the medium of video, there are notable differences.

For example Journalists are trained to verify their sources and provide context. Activists, on the other hand, may do these things sometimes but are not trained to be unbiased. They're likely have extremely one-sided views and opinions.

Another "doctors don't have to itemise or explain their expenditure" argument.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

Whits he bumping his gums aboot noo?

Aye that's right. I reckon someone asked if he had paid Mark aka John Redwood.

• Simon
    Simon
    Dear friends can I ask you when respond to this post to keep on referring to Lloyd Evans aka ...

At a certain point, it becomes counter-productive. It could be seen to be spamming, so they wouldn't rank as highly, and also derails the discussion so people who may otherwise want to read things stop doing so.

Like in A Few Good Men where the guys says "you say it once ... you keep saying it and ..." (you know the thing).

So lets stop with it now, thanks.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes he’s definitely paying for fake Patreon numbers. Every time it drops a few he bumps it back up again. Let’s hope Patreon collect a lot of fees.

As if the Lloyd drama wasn’t crazy enough, what is this bizarre Winston/KimMikey/Jayne spin-off series all about?

https://youtu.be/zjCtsEvNUV0

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Some just want to come after us to get attention drawn to themselves

• Newly Enlightened
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Cappy tan gives his reaction to Andrew Gold's talk with qualified psychiatrist Dr. Das on the whole Lloyd Evan's scandal. They get into the whole cult leader question and whether Floyd Devon's has been using his platform to manipulate new & younger members of the exjw community, using tactics he accrued as the son of an elder.

Cappy gives his thoughts......

https://youtu.be/pIOqKU8ukyU

• Listener
    Listener

Slimboyfat - I commented on it on this thread about a month ago

Unfortunately the strain of all this and the disclosures regarding someone called Marko, made by the OP - Newly Enlightened/Kim Mikey seems to have been too much for them.
    In the past day they have made a threat to Winston/Watchtower Examination on his Youtube Chanel and uploaded a rant about him on their own Youtube for what may have been a simple misunderstanding.
    They wrote this to Winston on his Youtube -
    "Thank you for the insult and using our video out of context. Now you have given us a good reason to bring up your arrest and newspaper articles for your pyramid scheme. Did you think I had forgotten that?"
    It's so sad that they have gone and picked on someone who is not well and recently lost his mother.
    There are some serious cracks showing.

I see Winston has just started posting again three days ago with a video titled "Watchtower's big blunder?" He calmly and respectfully explains the misunderstanding. It took Winston a month to respond to the threat which means that he puts a lot of heartfelt consideration into what he says rather than just jumping into uploading a nasty response.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit