It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The "flawed individual" bit also doesn't work very well for someone who has made a healthy living off of pointing out the flaws of an entire organization and its leadership. Anthony Morris didn't kill or rape anyone, did he? So why make an issue of his purchase of some booze? Couldn't Morris make his next speech about how he is a flawed individual, but it's not like he cheated on his wife with hookers or made embarrassing YT videos about how he can't control his dick?

Maybe that's the way to make the point? For anyone he criticizes or attacks to point out that whatever issue he has is not nearly as serious as being an atrociously bad husband and father?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Maybe that's the way to make the point? For anyone he criticizes or attacks to point out that whatever issue he has is not nearly as serious as being an atrociously bad husband and father?

Not a bad idea at all 👍

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

James Lloyd Evans

How are you today pal?

You have a lot of making up to do to Dijana. I think she deserves a 3 week vacay herself. And for the girls, Disneyland and Lapland. Even then, that won't make up what you have done to them.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I've just revisited this thread to see how it's progressing. Wow! Still going strong I see!!!

All I have to add, is that Cedars is probably praising Satan for the Russian invasion of Ukraine, as that seemed to completely derail the DAILY megathreads over on Reddit which had to be killing him every day!!!! Once the invasion started, no one gave a shit about that fat fuggin loser Cedars!!!!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Sorry for another video, but this guy really nails it both in his impression and how LE thinks.

Now THIS is the video you don't want to see. exjw LloydGate - YouTube

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    ... Floyd Nevens (live from the clunker) - going to Thailind is all about stunning biiitches -- biiitches - sorry - maybe it's my accent - but you know the biiitches there are quite stunning and quite shapely and voluputous really - but the biiitches are gorgeous there - and that is why anyone would got to thailand. ...

I'm german and I have some minor difficulies to understand english. But this men did a great video with his very profound humor. Absolutely worth seeing.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Hi James Lloyd Evans AKA John Cedars, this post is to ask if this is why you used the term "girlfriend" to describe what you did. Have a look at this webpage:

https://www.pattayaunlimited.com/thai-girlfriend-guides/

On this page, Lloyd Evans, will find the following:

Now somebody did the math for us and you likely spent this much:

So we'd better tack on the price of plane tickets which gets us to around $4500. There is no way at least a part of this vacation was paid for with Patreon donations. I look forward to further exposing what a piece of garbage you are.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The "live from the clunker" line made me laugh out loud.

• Simon
    Simon

That whole "bunker" thing is laughable anyway.

You go into a bunker for protection from an attack. Is he under attack? Is the WTS coming to get him?

Hardly ... from what I gather his JW inlaws are putting a roof over his head and his income is 100% dependent on the WTS.

Like all things Lloyd, it's a lie - trying to create a false narrative.

The reality is that criticizing the WTS takes zero bravery. No one is coming to get you, it's not Scientology or Islam.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    Silentlamb since you asked this: So $3000 for the "girlfriend experience" plus air travel of maybe $1000-$1500. $4500 sounds about right for 3 weeks of "scuba diving and enjoying the food."

Thanks for that. James Lloyd Evans could have spent that on a trip to lapland with the girls to go and see Santa. Just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit