It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Sorry for another video, but this guy really nails it both in his impression and how LE thinks.

Just watched, very clever 😂😂

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

“Live from the clunker”

🤣🤣🤣

James Lloyd Evans for tax.

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

IIRC the "bunker" thing was James Lloyd Evans, aka Lloyd Evans, aka John Cedars aka the reluctant owner but not master of Little Lloyd, referencing a convention video that had a bunch of witnesses hiding in a bunker during the Great Tribulation. It looks more like a cellar than a bunker, though.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

The "Bunker", is in reference to a series of Convention videos from a few years ago where the JW's are all holed up in some Elduhz basement while the Great Tribulation rages on outside, and they shown discussing issues, etc. So it's Cedar's play on that scenario. Nothing more.

And I gotta say Simon, the way WatchTower is behaving lately, for damn sure I see them taking tactics from Scientology's playbook on "Fair Game" against ex-JW's and critics in an attempt to silence and smear them publicly. I know for fact this is beginning to happen to some people out here. I am NOT shocked. I was expecting this, and I expect more of it to start happening the more their bank accounts are effected by the CSA lawsuits.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well if Watchtower is snooping around for dirt on apostates they sure did a lousy job investigating this one.

• Simon
    Simon

So he's copying the WTS language and behavior? Kind of eerie, esp. to do it sat in front of the honoured collection of WTS literature.

If it weren't for his lack of morality, which would get him kicked out of the WTS, everything else about him screams "JW". They couldn't have paid anyone to do more damage to the exJW community and projects.

• Simon
    Simon

I just watched the original Andrew Gold interview with him. He goes from bemoaning what "this situation" (really "his behavior") has done to his kids, and how it might affect them in the future to NAMING them in the stream.

So Jessica Lloyd, when you come across this as you inevitably will - know that many of us are so sorry for what your father has done to you and your mother. It's not your fault, we can't pick our parents. But you can get past this. I hope life treats you well.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Well if Watchtower is snooping around for dirt on apostates they sure did a lousy job investigating this one.

They already knew about Lloyd Evans, which is why they had a Bethel Branch Manager at his judicial. This is also why James Lloyd Evans did not record his judicial. Whatever else Lloyd Evans AKA John Cedars has done, Watchtower already knows. It makes me wonder if non disclosure agreements were signed that day.

Regarding Lloyd's two children, oh yes, they will know at some point. Hopefully somehow both girls will be able to have productive and happy lives despite their dad being as awful as he probably is when the camera is off.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloyd Evans is looking for sympathy and has a new Patreon supporter in this post. Let's see how much of either he gets:

• TropicalMermaid
    TropicalMermaid

Andrew Gold put out a new video on Mr. Evans.

Lloyd Evans

John Cedars

Little Lloyd

Did I miss anything names?

He's the GRIFT that keeps on giving...what an embarrassment he is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit