It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Nah! Go West - Pet Shop Boys

Life is peaceful there, in the open air….or so I heard 😂😂😂

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I have some sad news. Lloyd Evans aka James Lloyd Evans aka John Cedars (my autocorrect knows this combo now) has dropped in Google organic searching from position three to four.

We cannot let this happen. Keep on referring to Lloyd Evans by his full name in all your replies and Google will do the rest.

Lloyd Evans you disgust me (also on autocorrect), posting pictures of your daughter to make your current and new followers see you as a family man. If she chose a certain career in the future would you approve?

Lloyd Evans fan (not)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Ai those were t'days....

We cracked us own nuts back then...😜

Even Lloyd Evans aka John Cedar's did

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Looks like Mikey was right when he coined the term Lloydavidians. Lloyd Evans now calls his followers "Pro-Lloyders." The cult has begun.

• Yooters
    Yooters

^^ You had to use the street to meet the worker, right?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Lloyd Evans should be ashamed of himself for even mentioning his daughters in anything…….maybe he could get his wife on a video telling the world what a great father he is…..spoiler alert THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, Dijana has way to much integrity to do that…..

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Kim,

I agree Lloyd Evans AKA John Cedars AKA James Lloyd Evans should be ashamed to be mentioning his daughters as if he is now a "family man." Fathers that love their children don't run off to Thailand during Christmas and "date" prostitutes.

Hopefully you're right about Dijana never appearing on camera claiming Lloyd is a great dad.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

bttt

Lloyd Evans

James Lloyd Evans

John Cedars

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloyd Evans AKA John Cedars AKA James Lloyd Evans has blocked another person for saying the truth. Chris was immediately blocked after this reply.

• Diamondfrog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit