It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Hopefully you're right about Dijana never appearing on camera claiming Lloyd is a great dad.

I could nearly guarantee you this would never happen

• JeffT
    JeffT

NEVER a truer word spoken! The community is demanding accountability, not one person or a small group. So long as this continues and I truly hope it does, accountability will come.

And here we get to the root of all Watchtower related problems: the leadership isn't accountable to ANYBODY. People leave the religion for lots of reasons, but the unifying issue is accountability. They can spend money any way the want, they can issue false prophecies without consequence, hide pedophiles you name it.

It is therefore right and proper that the XJW community holds members of the community to high standards of accountability. We need to make sure that it is obvious to everyone that we are accountable to each other.

Lloyd Evans\John Cedars whoever you are, some of us aren't going to let go of this.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    People leave the religion for lots of reasons, but the unifying issue is accountability.

And, I might add, is the awareness of the ingredients of a cult.

Lloyd has ‘played’ so many people to build a self-aggandizing following.

IMO beware of any who are the latest ‘flavor of the month’.

Exiting the Borg is one thing, true Freedom is quite a different matter.

OK that’s my take.

Cheers,

Ozzie 🍷

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Lloyd Evans\John Cedars whoever you are, some of us aren't going to let go of this.

100%

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    IMO beware of any who are the latest ‘flavor of the month

Also 100% agree with that!!!! I also think we need to be slow to put our hands in our pockets….we don’t HAVE to financially support anyone. We can if we want, but we don’t have to. I’ve seen so many comments about people wanting to “move their financial support to xxx person”…..why?

If an individual makes the decision to undertake activism work that’s their choice and must be prepared to fund it. If people want to help with some of the expenses great, if people get ad revenue for their videos, great….if people want to be patrons great….but we don’t have to. That’s my 2 cents 👍

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

JeffT,

Your feelings reflect my own. This is about accountability more than personality. I really could care less if Lloyd Evans is grumpy and blocks almost all responders on Twitter. I do care that he can get on important things like IICSA and claim to be an advocate for the sexually abused while engaging in illegal activities in Croatia and Thailand. I also care that the people Lloyd Evans is silencing are telling the truth. He has hurt many by his actions and instead of owning it and seeking to rectify it, he is defiant. Furthermore, I am offended that he is tried to manipulate Andrew Gold and now is using his children to try and reinvent himself as a family man.

James Lloyd Evans AKA John Cedars, you are a very bad man and in my own limited way I will continue to erode your influence on the XJW community.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Lloyd is now banging on about “people obsessing with his past” on Twitter….seriously? Firstly if that’s the “past” I can’t speak English and secondly I will have something to say if he wants people to believe it’s his past…..draw your own conclusions on that one!

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Good morning Lloyd Evans aka James Lloyd Evans aka John Cedars.

You disgust me.

Lloyd Evans fan (not)

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Hang on a minute. Isn’t this so far 171 page thread all about a green screen?

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

Kim he might be referring to the fact that I have posted this discussion from 9 years ago when he doxxed hundreds of ex jws on the AAWA Facebook page.

I did it because it’s something I have been telling people about for years but to see the actual original discussion holds much more weight than me just telling the story.

its 9 years ago but it’s a significant and vivid example of how he has treated people for years.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/250655/have-just-been-disinvited-my-brothers-wedding-thanks-aawa?fbclid=IwAR0IQxBdNVSPWh1iB7Eo2Vygl_rY4w08EY1fy0-c39gYPwj3dC57WpSkgjg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit