It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Message for Lloyd Wright aka James Lloyd Evans aka John Cedars.

Today your name Lloyd Evans had risen from position 4 to position 2. James Lloyd Evans you know it's only matter of time before the first listing for Lloyd Evans is this post.

Your long history of abuse will slowly come to an end.

Lloyd Evans you disgust me.

Lloyd Evans fan (not)

• Simon
    Simon
    What job is out there either in Croatia or that allows you to work remotely that pays over $130,000 USD for a two year art/design school grad whose main experience outside exJW activism is landscaping, window washing, document review and proofreading his wife's translations?

The thing is, *HE* isn't capable of doing that work. He's keeping all the earnings generated by the work of multiple other non-paid volunteers.

Lloyd gets to spend all the money, likely even claiming his many trips as "expenses" to his business, while other people work for free. I wonder what you put "hookers" down as? Entertaining? Meals and travel? LOL

I'm willing to bet that Tibor is paid based on the cheaper end of the local going rate in local Croatian currency, not a proportion of the income based on the relative effort he contributes.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

The second listing for Lloyd Evans is below. God I love Google

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Is this Lloyd evans? look at is profile photo , he follow only 8 peoples ,since the account was made january 2022 and suprise surprise Lloyd Evans is there and Marc O'donnel to ? https://twitter.com/ron_willan/with_replies please discuss about this please...COME ON ! If it looks like Lloyd Evans.and sound like Lloyd Evans, IT IS Lloyd Evans and that is part one by the way...

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I can confirm that I am most definitely not Lloyd Evans - I won't even start a lawsuit to disprove it!!!

Regards

Ron.W

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So Lloyd evans sorry Ron willan SERIOUSLY Lloyd evans you went with Willan? did not like my little video .So know i will contact M. gold to also beg him to interview MOI , where I will say I'm a repress EX-JW , and I'm also NOT SORRY...

Bloody Hell, Lloyd's going to go mad when he sees that!!!
  • Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I think Simon will see from my ip location that I am in the UK.

I enjoy your posts Toblerone5 especially the Spider-Man bunker ones.

They had me howling!

I used to think this site was a bit loaded against Lloyd and I fell for his charm offensive.

But, looking at Lloyd's historical activity on this site that has been brought to my attention recently has made me realise just what a dangerous guy he is.

Regards

Ron.W

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Like we say in french C'EST LA QUERRE..this is war...Kidding right now I think this is so funny ,But I will RELEASE THE FRENCH MENOPAUSE KRAKEN on Lloyd Evans...So part 3 by the way and this one will be a lttle OH LA LA .So RONNY ,Lloyd Evans Boy here as only one follow ,OH and She is a very very naugthy girl... https://twitter.com/Julie1104463060 L

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

If it cheers anyone up, when I started typing ‘Lloyd Evans’ into the YouTube search bar , the first predictive return that came up was ‘lloyd Evans scandal’ 🤣

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Well it looks like I made a fool of myself, I have to make a major Apologie to M. Willan ,for thinking he was JLE, I'M SO SORRY , M.R.W for insulting you I will put myself and my big mouth on a time out please SImon i beg you to Erase my awful tweet to M.RON W. , you can keep my apology though ,so everyone can see how Stupid ,Foolish very ignorant. Mean, DUM ASS. IDIOT IGNORANT BRAINLESS Crazy WITCH ,capital B, I was, And OMG for the rest of the the peoples on this forum.. I'm so SORRY too . I would deserve for Kim an Mickey to make a rant video on me. not joking ,Sorry ,je m'excuse again ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit