It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The podcast is out. Lloyd is accusing everyone who has brought up the Thailand sex trafficking angle as a racist.

It's bad. This will answer none of your questions and provides Lloyd with a platform. I strongly urge Kim Silvio and possibly others who have interacted with Lloyd take him up on any offer to explain their side.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Lloyd is accusing everyone who has brought up the Thailand sex trafficking angle as a racist - sorry, you've lost me. How is that 'racist'?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Spoiler alert , on twitter M.A.Gold put a small clip of JLE. interviews where he mention being Destroyed me me me " rant again But I have to admit for a ,destroyed victim, he looks not to bad...must be all sun and rest he had in Thailand... A 3 weeks vacation will do wonders for your complextion.

And it was all payed by is Patrons too...Bless there hearts
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    It's bad. This will answer none of your questions and provides Lloyd with a platform. I strongly urge Kim Silvio and possibly others who have interacted with Lloyd take him up on any offer to explain their side.

As Nicolaou said earlier please anyone making comments on Gold's Facebook etc stick to the facts of the livestream and anything Kim can verify.

As to the reason he is disliked by the community mention the verifiable things he publicly did. It would be good to have a basic list on here for folks to check.

The financials are important, too.

The six figure sum he earns whilst not remunerating his volunteers, who frankly do much of the leg work whilst he jets around on 'holiday.' The fact they did most of the important fact finding is evidenced by his recent videos which are repetitive and mostly income generating "filler".

He's a You tuber - which is fine - but don't call yourself an activist and raise money from the vulnerable off the back off it. Remember the whole Iccsa ball got rolling because of others. He had to hire a lawyer to fight his way in to being core participant having no 'relevance' - not being a survivor or parent of one. Not an academic or expert professional. Just an exjw with a you tube channel - why was he given pride of place? This is what happens when you don't listen to people.

He has raised money for things that haven't materialised time and again, including a documentary and legal fees for court cases that never happened - a couple of times, actually.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Hope the interview is bad. This will force the YouTuber to make a follow up interview with Kim, which will expose the bearded neck guy even more.

You'll see. Even this publicity stunt will backfire badly. Of one thing we are certain: Lloyd Evans - John Cedars is as bad as the borg in his PR attempts.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

The interview is released on Spotify RN, as Las Malvinas son Argentinas said. Probably also apple or whatever other services Andrew Gold uses.

We don't want you destroyed Lloyd, we want you to go to 'go away island'.

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

Racist? Surely it's far more racist of him as a white Anglo bloke to abuse Thai and Croatian trafficking victims.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo
    Racist? Surely it's far more racist of him as a white Anglo bloke to abuse Thai and Croatian trafficking victims.

You don't know he's above reproach? It would be libelous to claim otherwise

• Simon
    Simon
    Lloyd is accusing everyone who has brought up the Thailand sex trafficking angle as a racist.

Uh?

How is anything anyone has said "racist"? If anything, we have concerns about his racism - doesn't going to countries to "use" their young women seem like a racist thing to do? (treating people of other races as lesser / commodities)

You know someone is shit-out-of-ideas when the best excuse they have left is to throw in the racism card, especially when it's some middle-aged white guy doing it!

Lloyd Evans - John Cedars is as bad as the borg in his PR attempts.

But didn't you hear? He has a whole PR team engaged now!

Oh wait, news just in: that may have just been yet another Lloydy Lie.

Yes, it's now been confirmed: people saw his lips moving, so we know it's a lie.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

"My trust in not just my fellow human beings, but specifically ex-jehovah's witnesses has been um, completely annihilated. To the point where I"m really going to struggle to collaborate with other ex-jws uh due to this, which is a real shame..." -Lloyd Evans ~45 min into the interview

But, you'll still take their money.

Misogyny: distrust and hatred of women.

Lloyd Evansism?: distrust and hatred of ex-jws, especially women ex-jws.

Lloyd, it is not you declining to collaborate, it is all the other ex-jws refusing to work with you! You are reframing the issue like a classic narcissist. As if! Gawd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit