It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Check out this comment on Andrew's video:

So Dijana was so freaked out by his disappearance she had to resort to calling people whom she barely knew. And Lloyd could not be bothered to give two fucks about it and only seemed to care when she finally stated she was getting a divorce. Even then he probably was more concerned about the financial aspects of the divorce, not of the damage he had done to his marriage.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If the interview didn’t go as he wanted, what’s the likelihood that he will demand it be taken down and/or demand that “libellous” (truthful) comments be removed from the video?

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Ok. I need help. I am really confused by the man who admitted to regularly using prostitutes in Thailand called Lloyd Evans. Some say his name is James Lloyd Evans. Some say Lloyd Evans used the name Cedars to get more privacy.

Apparently Lloyd Evans lost over 300 Patreons when they found out him using sex workers.

Lloyd Evans you would be a bigger man to admit your behaviour and get help.

An ex Lloyd Evans fan (not)

• Simon
    Simon

NOTE: removed post detailing other people sharing the same name. It's unfair to link to them in any way and what would it achieve pulling in visitors looking for them?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

More likely, I expect that he will promote the video and mention that he's being bullied in the comment section, thus precipitating a messy free-for-all that will probably force the channel to disable comments, which also removes them all. Then he'll use that to claim that the attacks on him were so vicious that the channel owner was forced to remove them.

• The Big Machine
    The Big Machine

So if he drops under 540 patrons, does that mean he lets Tibor go? I’m pretty sure that was the mark he had to hit to hire a video editor.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Andrew had no idea Lloyd had asked his wife for an open relationship after being unfaithful in Texas, and after backing out of such an arrangement, directed his anger at Dijana and fled to Thailand.

And by "backing out" of "an arrangement" what he really means is him informing her of their new style marriage contract and she having the courage, after a further days thought on the matter, to say NO.

Yes, the "arrangement" she backed out of was one day old.

Oh, and she clearly came to the "wrong" conclusion!!

• Simon
    Simon

is "backed out of" Lloyd speak for "refused to agree to"?

Don't forget, he was trained by the WTS on how to use misleading language, to put spin on things.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Kim silvio I hope you don't mind i already went on M andrew gold and posted that i hope he could do an interview with you next.I can erase it if you don't like it.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Thanks Kim. The Youtube says it will premiere in 31 hours

Thank you, clearly I don’t know what day it is 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit