It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Sadly I think Louise's comments (a few posts above this one) are spot on. I hope we're wrong.

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

The problem is the Gold kid has already indicated that he’s worried about how the interview will come across, saying things like ‘I tried to push him as hard’ ‘I tried to be fair to everyone’ ‘he apologised to his wife’. He has admitted that he knew nothing of all the scandals we have alerted him to, saying ‘I do 2 or 3 of these a week and I have very little time to research them all thoroughly’. He has given a little mini lecture on the uselessness of apologies, meaning lloyd doesn’t understand how his behaviour had impacted anyone else and has at best given a narcissists apology.

also the fact that lloyd thinks this will ‘help with peoples concerns’ means it’s a whitewash.

The Gold kid can move on to the next fascinating interview, having given a platform to one of the most bloviated self promoting immoral deluded deceitful avaricious fantasists of the ex Jw world. We are stuck with him crowing ‘I’m back’.

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

I wish that Mr Gold had firstly approached people on this thread for advice on the sort of questions that we think he should asked The Reluctant Owner of #Littlelloyd aka The Organ Grinder, when they had the chat. Sadly it is pre-recorded, and I think that the opportunity has been lost, and looking at the post here from the Organ Grinders Twitter account, it seems that both he and Little Lloyd are quite happy with the finished product, which doesn't bode well for the rest of us. We shall just have to wait and see.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    We are stuck with him crowing ‘I’m back’.

I hear what your saying, but its amazing what could be in the microwave cooking....you never know xx

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

From what Andrew Gold is putting out, I’d be expecting an interview technique loaded with dorothy dixers.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

All the more reason to make a follow up video with the facts plainly stated. Andrew Gold says he’s willing. Lloyd would be hissing mad to see his lies unpicked on the same channel he tried to dupe.

With all his patrons gone he’ll end up a lonely boy.

https://youtu.be/kBe-6EXBvaA

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

As someone stated in the video comments, he's probably drawing more attention to his actions from people --including supporters-- who may not have been aware of the scandal. He wants to focus on the stuff he can easily refute or treat as "bullying," but those people will eventually stumble onto the stuff he admitted to everyone. I can't stress enough how damaging the stuff he admitted to is. Or how bad it looks that his version of damage control is to claim that cheating on his wife with hookers is his dick's fault, and besides... it's not like he killed anyone.

Maybe he realizes how bad that video makes him look. Probably not, because instead of pretending none of it happened and trying to crawl away in shame, he keeps pretending he occupies a high moral ground. In the end, it just makes his eventual fall that much farther.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

In 2021, He was interview by joanna Gosling of the BBC News. then he did a video on it , were he was telling all the thing he didn't like about it , he was mad at her cause she had cut some footage ect .So you can bet that is exactly what he will do after that one too... This won't just be POO ,it will be a big pile of Marinaded POO... Simon I hope you are happy That I didn't use the S,word

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I went on M.Andrew Gold youtube page , and so far 173 have posted comments, but NONE from is loyal worshipper.Whut? Unless they will wait after the interview? And wait till they see and read all Your comment about there beloved and cherished LLoyd an savior . Now that's will be fun ..OY VEY...Release the Lloyd Kraken minions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit