It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Lloyd responds that he did do something wrong, but only that it was against his wife.

It shows what kind of person he is, that he seems to think that this should be sufficient to convince his patrons to keep supporting him. "Sure, I did something immoral, reckless, cruel, and thoughtless... but I did it to someone else." And the tired old canard of expecting him to be "perfect." This, from someone who makes his living making moral and ethical judgments on an entire organization, and who is trying to claim the moral high ground against his critics. He really is his own worst enemy.

• The Big Machine
    The Big Machine

His whole refusal to apologize, even in this interview, points to how narcissistic he is. When literally, all he had to do originally was put out a brief statement apologizing and saying he is taking some time to get help. That’s all he had to do and he probably would have come out of it relatively fine.

• Simon
    Simon

How monumentally stupid does he think people are?

The Lloyd Lifestyle (tm) is completely and utterly incompatible with anyone claiming to advocate for victims of CSA. Period. No debate.

It's not some puritanical viewpoint. It's not that people have hangups about sex. It's that people with basic morals know it's hypocritical and ultimately contributing to the industry that victimizes people, the majority who have suffered CSA. It may even be re-victimizing a previous victim because he has no way to truly verify consent.

Lloyd (I know you can't resist reading all this) you're a fucking moron mate.

And trying to use your own daughter as a shield? YOU did this to them. I doubt they are following twitter at that age. Anything that they are going through is due to having a sleaze-ball of a father who thinks "I can't control my penis" is believable.

Grow up. Be a man. Apologize. Then fuck off.

That's all you had to do to put your wife and children first. Instead, you are even linking their name to this. Poor kids.

You vile turd.

• Simon
    Simon

Las Malvinas - thanks for taking the bullet so we didn't need to listen to his whine.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

This interview was a disaster. Lloyd refused to acknowledge the issue of prostitutes and sex trafficking/abuse. He also admitted he "dated" a prostitute in Thailand. This was a really really really dumb move by him. Especially going on to someone's show that knows very little about Lloyd. His Patreon will take another hit because of this.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas - thanks for taking the bullet so we didn't need to listen to his whine.

Yes, I really don't recommend listening to that unless you want to get riled up. Think of it as Lloyd's middle finger to the community. And due to Andrew's avowed support of him and thinking there's nothing wrong with married people seeing sex workers should be enough for us to not give him the views and subscribers he desires.

After listening to his point about how all this controversy is making it difficult to reconcile with his wife is reason enough to keep the pressure on her to not take his ugly ass back.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I didn't think Andrew did too bad of job. I think he used a bit of soft gloves on him but he also let Lloyd hang himself with his own rope. Many non ex-jws will see straight through Lloyd and this could bring more public blowback on him. This was a horrible PR move on his part, but no shock there.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Dark Chocolate Oreos

I had no idea these even existed. I think this is the most useful information I've seen in the the twenty or so years I've been on this board.

(sorry I couldn't resist)

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

Lloyd ‘dated’ a prostitute. So that’s ok.

married man with 2 kids went on holiday on 26th December to Thailand on his own, after his wife refused to agree to an open relationship, and dated a prostitute.

ohhhhhh my mistake, I thought he was paying women for sex. This has so much better optics.

I’m sure Dijana felt SO much better that it was a date, and not a common or garden John.

Please give me some words to express the full and deep extent of my contempt and disgust, because I am struggling here.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Please give me some words to express the full and deep extent of my contempt and disgust, because I am struggling here.

Wach this clip from Trading Places.

Trading Places (3/10) Movie CLIP - Those Men Wanted to Have Sex with Me (1983) HD - YouTube

"How can the man I love, whose children I wanted to have, and breastfeed be a heroin dealer!"

"It wasn't heroin! It was angeldust, PCP..."

That entire clip is Lloyd coming back from Thailand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit