It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Tibor just proves you people love to speculate a lot more than you like actual proof. Especially when it goes against crazy theories like Lloyd using my name which I could easily sue him over.

😂💞LOve it. You guys over in Croatia have some strange legal theories. Anyone can use the name "Tibor" on a forum....it's not Trade Marked, you know.

Look, you're obviously pretty young, still being at college (probably why Lloyd employs you for less. He's as tight as a fishes ass). The reason Lloyd is so disliked goes back a long way, Tibor. One example: another activist was in touch with a journalist who was interested in doing a piece on Watchtower & CSA when Lloyd contacted said journalist behind the other activist's back, and bad mouthed him. So the journalist dropped the article altogether.

That's about the shittiest thing any so-called activist can do.

It's just a business for Lloyd. There's very little he adds to the conversation. Most of the hard work was done by people long before he came along. He tries to drive off the real competition & corner the market. He appears to "work" with others - but only those with no financial interest in their work and whom he will never have to renumerate. Worse some of them, such as Sherry, have actually financially supported him, paying for trips to Australia etc. He had zero interest in helping individuals until Sherry offered to do that side of things for him - so it gives the appearance he 'helps' people.

It's purely about the money for him. Which is ironic since that's exactly what he accuses watchtower of.

Kim Silvio It’s comments like these from Mark that make me uncomfortable.

Whilst Mark O Donnel is an incredibly hard worker and has done much for CSA victims (with, I may say, a hell of a lot of help from his wife) I find this comment disappointing also. Because the fact is he is no more educated than Mike or Kim and we know why....because Watchtower proscribed it. So I find it incredibly unfair of him and he should know better, frankly. He may understand the workings of a Cong but merely because his father was an elder and he still has all his papers. It's hardly something to crow about.

This is why I love Atlantis and Kim Silvio, Paul Grundy, AvoidJW.org, Simon etc and Kim & Mike too so much they absolutely don't let their ego's get the better of them. Atlantis shares his info with everyone, too!

"Activism" seems to turn some people's heads. They suddenly become self important and forget they rely on others for their sources and the community for giving them an audience. However when they do the work for nothing, as Mark does, I feel gratitude toward them and I believe it comes from a genuine place. I think Mark may have down voted things because he still has loyalty toward Lloyd as a friend.

Tibor is just a kid trying to pay his way through college, I imagine. He has no idea about Lloyds history and he's too young to fully comprehend the suffering of those Thai prostitutes, or the connection between grooming, child abuse and modern slavery/trafficking.

Kim Silvio that elephant video was the bomb!! Lloyd loves to virtue signal about the mote in everyone else's eyes, Yet he cannot pull out the beam in his own!!

You've raised an incredible daughter who is married to what seems to be a very good guy
    Yes Sometimes the best we can do is make sure our own children get an education. As Mike and Kim have done
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Perhaps having Tibor coming to this forum to preach the Gospel of Lloyd wasn't such a grand idea?

Perhaps Lloyd, as Tibor's employer, has asked him to review social media platforms and report back as he may not have that much work to do? I have no idea, just a suggestion. BTW, Hi Tibor, I know you are angry with me, however you have my contact details if you ever have questions or want to talk. xx

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    when there are too many town criers, no one knows who to listen to, and what's relevant, especially when irrelevant points are being brought up and treated like they're a big deal.

My simple response to that is "Listen to as many as you can and make up your own mind. We MUST start thinking for ourselves rather than having to decide who to listen to.

Edit to add that I get it that it's not Marks place, nor really anyone's place to say who's voice is relevant, and that it's up to those who are listening.

100% agree with you on this point. It's no ones place to say who's voice is relevant and who isn't. People MUST be allowed to make their own decision based on their own experiences and beliefs.

None of these parties are innocent.

That may well be the case indeed. For me it's a case of "what came first, the chicken or the egg?". Having recently been through the experience I have in speaking out against Lloyd my opinion of his work has changed - and I said at the beginning that it NEVER WOULD and that I would ALWAYS see the value in his work.

I most certainly still do, however I also see the damage that can be done to some vulnerable people as they are coming out of a high control cult and into a community where most people only hear one voice and one opinion, and then form opinions based on this one opinion. This seems to be the case, particularly in this situation, as we were (are) all trained to "listen to the MAN with the microphone", Elders, CO's, DO's etc.

The classic example of this was the misogamy clearly displayed when Mark issued his statement - immediately comparing my effort to his effort and marking me deficient and Mark's superior and feeling the right to shout it across the community. Is this normal behaviour? For me, I don't remember a politician issuing a statement, then another and then the community having a debate about why one's statement was better than the other.....Could be just me, however I find this quite interesting.

Some of the people attacking me called me some horrific names, called me a liar, and were very very (scarily) protective of Lloyd. To the point where I even think Lloyd would be scared of them. It concerns me, and I am by no means an expert, that people are staying in a "trauma state" if they only listen to one voice and adopt 100% of their opinions and beliefs and if that one voice is only talking about issues from the "trauma source". Lloyds videos certainly affirm the decision that each of us made to leave, but at what point do we leave the trauma behind and move forward. Is this constant "trauma source" creating blind followers such as the ones that I had contact with? Isn't that what we did as JW's? Does re-traumatizing ourselves just keep us angry and emotional?

I have been enjoying Cappytan's Exit video series for this very reason. Although I have had extensive therapy and am doing well, I still find it fascinating and I feel so much happiness listening to the healthy (yet difficult I'm sure) journey to freedom that people trek.

These are my view and I respect anyone that doesn't agree with me, I do encourage all of us to think about this. As INDIVIDUALS (first) and as a community (second) do we need to change our thinking?

I dont know him, and can only see the character he puts forward, which appears to be genuine and a seeker of truth and justice. I'll just have to take your word, and Kim and Mikeys word, for how you all veiw his character, under advisement, moving forward.

I understand your words are coming from a kind place and thank you. I can only encourage you to hear my experience, observe others, seek information from many places, be slow to put your hand in your pocket to anyone (or just don't, your not obligated) and then make your own decision. No one - including me - is 100% right ever or has the best ideas, or sees things in a balanced way all the time. We need to think and decide for ourselves based on what we believe as individuals.

in the grand scheme of things, and in my world, it's all pretty irrelevant. Just a time killer today. Time to go back to my real world. I hope you all get settled back into a place where you are happy and comfortable.

And good on you!! Getting out of the cult is the first step - staying in a cult like structure that has similar operating behaviours, procedures and policies may not be the best idea. We all need to get on with living the life we have, enjoying ourselves, supporting each other, sharing our experiences, giving others the tools and skills that we have that will assist them moving forward and check our ego's at the door.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Kim Silvio that elephant video was the bomb!! Lloyd loves to virtue signal about the mote in everyone else's eyes, Yet he cannot pull out the beam in his own!!

Thank you, I have never made a video before and am quite limited with IT skills. I certainly will be spending time expanding my knowledge in this area as I found it quite interesting to make.

I also read the rest of your comments and very much appreciate your opinion.

• Parzival
    Parzival

I've only just come across this site, after our Lloyd and saviour had a sook about a long thread about him, I had to seek it out. I have had a read through this thread, and it did not disappoint :)

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Perhaps Lloyd, as Tibor's employer, has asked him to review social media platforms and report back as he may not have that much work to do?

The boy needs to learn some Kingdom songs....

Who'll tell the haters what's in store?

Who'll clarify the girl in the pic is not a whore?

Lloyd here I am, Send me! Send me!

I'll defend you on JWD fearlessly!

No greater honour could there be, Lloyd.

Here I am, Send me! Send me!

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Lloyd/Timor is in panic mode with this thread because it appears on Google first page whenever you type his name, the quickest it goes away the more likely the bad press to stop

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I love how not a single person has taken me up on my offer to contact my college email to verify it's actually me.

This just proves you people love to speculate a lot more than you like actual proof. Especially when it goes against crazy theories like Lloyd using my name which I could easily sue him over.

I accept you are who you say you are. Funny how you gloss right over what I have said to you both two months ago as well as yesterday. You said you are here to defend that Lloyd is not using a green screen. Well good for you! Meanwhile let's ignore your boss's use of women while pretending he is an advocate for the sexually abused. You sir are garbage and so is your awful boss. Feel free to quote me on that you disgusting person.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Especially when it goes against crazy theories like Lloyd using my name which I could easily sue him over.

Is Karlo Novosel having a sale? Buy two extortion letters and the third one is free.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Is Karlo Novosel having a sale? Buy two extortion letters and the third one is free.

It still wouldn’t be worth it, he doesn’t return phone calls, emails or to letters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit