It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Listener
    Listener

Kim, Lloyd said that he had been paying for prostitutes every few months for the past three of four years, however a couple of times you mentioned that you remembered being told differently.

Are you able to say what you believe he had told you regarding this?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I find it quite hypocritical for JLE to talk about unpaid JW volunteers when he himself used and abused so many people to do his work also unpaid.

Completely agree with you. As one of those people I can talk about this. It was never anything spoken however I always got the impression that Lloyd is on a basic wage. I always thought this was fair enough as he doesn't do any other work other than activism. I certainly had no idea that he is on a six figure (USD) salary.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that he couldn't work in a normal job and do his activism work. He films most of his videos for the month in one day, and leaves the recorded work to Tibor to edit. The work that his volunteers do also saves him a lot of time.

Yes he has every right to run a business and what days and time he works isn't relevant. I do however raise an eyebrow at his statement that he is a 'full-time activist". Do those who financially support and work voluntarily know that he is running a business or do they think they are supporting him to do activism work. I strongly believe there is a difference.

To make my point simple (sorry this subject does my head in): Youtubers call themselves 'youtubers'. Youtubers have patrons who receive agreed goods/services, bonuses and benefits. Youtubers create content, generally in relation to something they are skilled/talented in or are interested in. Its a financial entity, a business, their job.

No problem. Youtubers can be called out for 'shit' behaviour (https://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/movies-tv/g18753797/youtube-scandals-controversies/). Youtubers who display shit behaviour suffer the same consequences as every other business in the world when this occurs.

Food for thought....Is Lloyd an activist or a youtuber? Would people financially support Lloyd to the extent they do if he was a Youtuber and not an activist? Would patrons still support him following his admitted behaviour if he was any other business in the world? Would people volunteer to work for a youtuber who is running a business and earning a six figure sum?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Kim, Lloyd said that he had been paying for prostitutes every few months for the past three of four years, however a couple of times you mentioned that you remembered being told differently.

Are you able to say what you believe he had told you regarding this?

I cannot tell you why I believe that it is longer than the specified time however I would encourage you to think about this:

In the livestream Lloyd talks about having "sexual repression issues" before he got married, when he got married, in his book, and now.

He said that it is because of his repression issues that he was visiting sex workers.

If he has been sexually repressed for this whole time....lets say 20 years and he has been married 13-14 years, admitted that he and Dijana had been incompatible since they got married (again 13-14 years)....what did he do for the first 10 years of their marriage to manage his "sexual repression"?

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I emailed you Tibor. Now answer my question. Why do you feel it is totally ok for Lloyd to use prostitutes while advocating on behalf of abuse survivors.

Thank you for responding.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Tibor

As I and loads of others have said, this thread is about Lloyd Evans cheating on his wife with prostitutes whilst claiming the moral high ground vs The Watchtower Society.

How about commenting on this?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I cannot tell you why I believe that it is longer than the specified time however I would encourage you to think about this:

I would also point out that he implied (if not outright stated) that he did not have 'mastery over his penis.' Or words to that effect. I suppose it's possible that he held out for ten years before finally giving in and visiting prostitutes. But the price of hand lotion in his local market must have been exorbitant for many years.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    Well this is fascinating. The top 4 Google suggestions when typing in "Lloyd Evans" looks like this (We're number 3):

Interesting. I got to thinking, seeing as we are on this forum that it would indeed be in the top - however, I checked from my college laptop which is never used for xjw stuff.

In first place is his videos
    Second place is his twitter
    Third place is his facebook
    Fourth Place is IICSA
    Fifth Place is this forum

Still in the top ten. I'm sure he wants this all to disappear. Guess what JLE? It's not disappearing this time!!!
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just a thought, I'm pretty sure because of Covid, and all the lockdown , in 2020,2021, He couldn't go and " pay" a visit, to is favorite girls, I mean Women's, Maybe that is why ,he was planning to go to thailand for a big Sexlebration of the restrictions on like traveling being finally over? And TonusOH your comment on hand lotion made me laugh...Can you imagine passing one of those black light ,CSI, use in is Bunker ...Hope Tibor use an azmat suit when he goes there to work...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    He couldn't go and " pay" a visit, to is favorite girls, I mean Women's

Love your thought, pretty sure he did visit during Covid …. It’s an essential service you know….like being a doctor …. Same same 👍

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

@Simon

Mike gave you & this forum a 'shout out' in his latest.

We do appreciate being able to have discussions and everyone having their say. (Even the negative)

https://youtu.be/-GmWzi10yEU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit