It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    Because the language sounds an awful lot like it's really Lloyd speaking.

Exactly what I am picking up on. Also the account of Tibor is only 10 hours old. Wow. You got an IP ping for that Simon? Because you can search for the location using an IP address.

https://iplocation.com

Hey Tibor

There is a police investigation going on right now into JLE's shenanigans.

I'd take this piece of advice and remove yourself from his presence - post haste. People will not look favourably upon you otherwise.

Look at what you do. You've raised an incredible daughter who is married to what seems to be a very good guy. You have managed to be one of Watchtower's bigger pain-in-the-butts all while setting out in the middle of the New Mexico desert. You have skills to live off the land that most people, including me, do not have.

I concur with that actually. Kim and Mike have done awesome over the years. I admire the both of them.
  • Tibor
    Tibor

I love how not a single person has taken me up on my offer to contact my college email to verify it's actually me.

This just proves you people love to speculate a lot more than you like actual proof. Especially when it goes against crazy theories like Lloyd using my name which I could easily sue him over.

And you expect me to take you seriously when all you do is attack and call me names as well as spread batshit crazy theories about me actually being Lloyd while I gave you a simple way of verifying my identity. Are you people mad?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Kim, you mentioned in one of your first comments a distrust of Mark O'Donnell. This isn't the first time you've brought this up. Will you elaborate, please?

In one of the WTIF episodes make explained a fairly simple legal term to me. At the time I found it odd as I would have thought it reasonable to assume that I knew this so I couldn’t understand why Mark was explaining it to me.
    Behind the scenes Mark and I have had “difficult interactions” regarding the JW Watch website and the writing team. Mark berated the efforts of three of the new writers in the team, complained that their work wasn’t up to the standard of his work (not his exact words but my summary of his opinion) and prevented a lot of information being shared with the community.
    it is my opinion that Mark’s interest is in his promotion, not the promotion of information being shared. Mark hampered the opportunity for people hearing many views and opinions, information from many sources and a variety of topics.
    I find this extremely disingenuous. Why do we need a few controlling information and being the spokespersons? He likes to get information out to the community, which is great, but why does he restrict others from getting information out too?
    Mark has a terrible habit of downplaying or rubbish if the efforts of others in their activism. Kim and Mikey are a classic example of this. They posted a congregation letter once (my memory is vague of what correspondence it was) and Mark felt the need to berate them about their efforts by making a comment to the effect that it was “old news” and “irrelevant”. Why do that? So many new people enter the community and probably didn’t see it. What’s the harm in getting the information out again?
    in more recent times, I have found Marks comments in his statement about Lloyd to be irresponsible. How can he issue a statement which includes (amongst other things) his confirmation that the CSA allegations against lloyd are false. How does he know this? How do any of us know this?
    The fact is there was an allegation, it was reported to the police and they will decide whether lloyd has a case to answer. It is not for the “men in charge” to tell the congregation (or anyone for that matter) what is fact. As an advocate, and someone who has high regard in the community I found his statement to be irresponsible.
    And why did Mark need to include me in his statement? Was it not to publicly admonish me? Why would he do that?
    From my observations and experiences, Mark is all about Mark. Controlling the flow of information and monopolizing segments of the community is wrong. Feeding information to people rather than empowering them to be independent researchers and thinkers is wrong. Mark has never once (to my knowledge) ever explained to people his exact role in these court cases. He has never once (to my knowledge) ever explained to people where he gets legal documents from and that they can find these documents themselves without having to wait for Mark to feed them the information.
    I do not trust a man, or woman for that matter, who’s interests are in self promotion and self importance.
    These are my experiences and opinions because I was asked. I respect that many will disagree with me and that’s their right.

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Tibor,

We want to hear from the Organ Grinder, not the Monkey.

Next time you are eating his nuts, can you ask him if he has grown a pair yet?

Lots of us have lots of questions for him, can you ask him to Man Up and do a live stream.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    So he called you crazy and simple people who don't understand how congregations conduct business.

It’s comments like these from Mark that make me uncomfortable. Imagine if Mark didn’t have that large platform and was trying to get information out, the same information he distributes now, and a person with a bigger platform came out and rubbished his efforts?

Where would that leave us as a community? In business this type of behaviour is normal as it’s competition but is our community and activism work about competition? Don’t we need as many people out sharing information as possible?

Ok let’s all call Kim and mike crazy and “tin foil hat wearers”….. ok, now what? Go back and look at their videos. They have at least TRIED to get information out to the community as best they can on what’s happening and will correct anything they may say that isn’t correct.

Their continued efforts in spite of the years worth of I’ll treatment clearly demonstrates to me their love for the community and individuals leaving the cult.

Motivation and intentions matter to me, responsible use of influence matters to me. I don’t always agree with Kim and mike’s opinion however I respect the fact that they try.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Kim Silvio, thank you for clarifying.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Kim Silvio, thank you for clarifying.

Your welcome

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    I love how not a single person has taken me up on my offer to contact my college email to verify it's actually me.
    This just proves you people love to speculate a lot more than you like actual proof. Especially when it goes against crazy theories like Lloyd using my name which I could easily sue him over.
    And you expect me to take you seriously when all you do is attack and call me names as well as spread batshit crazy theories about me actually being Lloyd while I gave you a simple way of verifying my identity. Are you people mad?

And you ignore every other post for you bar the one on your identity where I care less to prove you are who you say you.

You single out something and ignore the rest...much like your boss.

You are proving via your posts you are exactly like Lloyd. I don't care who you are actually but you say you are Tibor and that is fine but you cherry pick your replies without EVER tackling the main issue that this 130 odd page thread is about.

I don't care about green screens. I care about a sexual deviant who uses sex workers whilst advocating for CSA survivors from a cult and you are directly employed by said person and have not ever commented on it and are still working for the man.

You are losing credibility every post you make.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit