It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I love how not a single person has taken me up on my offer to contact my college email to verify it's actually me.

Tibor - I don't think you understand our style of humour. Your friend/boss has a rotten reputation here and this extends to people associated with him due to the strong cult of personality he cultivates. It was mentioned that you might be Lloyd as a tongue-in-cheek gag, but fine - you're Tibor and there's no greenscreen.

Why people are giving you shit is because you continue to be associated with a lying, deceitful, greedy, rubbish bin of a human being. Mind you - you can personally be a great guy in real life. But being Lloyd's right hand guy coming into this forum is akin to JWs entering the most hardcore and private biker club and handing out Watchtowers. So you're going to get some stares, snide comments and what-not.

Now if we're willing to grant that you are indeed Tibor the gracious one, and you are correct about there being no greenscreen, can you please provide your own commentary (not Lloyd's, you are not him) on what this thread is really about? Keep it to only what your boss has stated during the livestream and in his various statements on social media. Feel no need to comment on unsubstantiated rumours, only on what Lloyd has already stated in public.

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
  • Simon
    Simon
    I love how not a single person has taken me up on my offer to contact my college email to verify it's actually me.

Why would anyone? All it would prove is that the person posting has access to that email, not who's at the other end. I suspect Lloyd has had access to several accounts on this site and wouldn't be surprised that you'd be willing to hand over your identity to him to use. You don't seem the brightest tool in the box to be honest.

This just proves you people love to speculate a lot more than you like actual proof. Especially when it goes against crazy theories like Lloyd using my name which I could easily sue him over.

Sue? Are you going to have to say "Libellous" (shifty eye look to camera). More Lloyd speak. Maybe you've just learned it from being stuck up his ass. Not so much Osmosis as Assmosis.

And you expect me to take you seriously when all you do is attack and call me names as well as spread batshit crazy theories about me actually being Lloyd while I gave you a simple way of verifying my identity. Are you people mad?

And more Lloyd speak "poor me, I'm being attacked, me so much victim!"

Let's not pretend you came here with good intentions. You came her to disrupt and distract.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Kim Silvio (in response to your "It’s comments like these from Mark that make me uncomfortable" comment), (and Newly Enlightened in response to your comment to me), first, when there are too many town criers, no one knows who to listen to, and what's relevant, especially when irrelevant points are being brought up and treated like they're a big deal. Everything can't be a big deal. Everyone can't be a big deal. Too many voices and it all becomes white noise. Edit to add that I get it that it's not Marks place, nor really anyone's place to say who's voice is relevant, and that it's up to those who are listening. But I also get that it can be frustrating when you are trying to make a big point and others are creating distractions pointing out irrelevant matters.

It seems to me, viewing from the outside, that the competition between activists goes both ways. There has definitely been mudslinging from all sides. None of these parties are innocent. Lloyd definitely crashed and burned, showed his true colors, and Kim, Mikey, and all the other activists who he wronged could rightfully bask in the glow of his fiery demise. But the way this whole Marko, CSA allegation thing was handled... That's unethical. Don't go making, or facilitating egregious rumors, until they are proven fact, or at the very least, warrants are issued, or charges are filed. 2 wrongs don't make a right. Going out of their way to make Lloyd look even worse than he already made himself just makes everyone participating look pathetically vengeful. I'm still waiting for all that evidence many were spouting about and then covering their butts with "just wait, it'll come out"...

As far as Mark O goes, as I said, thank you for the clarification. I dont know him, and can only see the character he puts forward, which appears to be genuine and a seeker of truth and justice. I'll just have to take your word, and Kim and Mikeys word, for how you all veiw his character, under advisement, moving forward. For whatever that's worth. In reality, how I feel about all this, any of you, Lloyd, and the exjw community, is pretty irrelevant. But then again, in the grand scheme of things, and in my world, it's all pretty irrelevant. Just a time killer today. Time to go back to my real world. I hope you all get settled back into a place where you are happy and comfortable.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

It's funny how JLE made a big deal with the new JW music video ,the one with the ELEPHANT.And watchtower was able to do this with...Wait for it...wait...GREEN SCREEN! So you see TI-LORD G.S. are not that bad. If it's good for the watchtower goose it should be Good also for the pervert apostate...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just in case in the future your master, now wants to do a video ,like JW.ORG, with a Green Screen ,TI-LLOYD just a quick reminder please...

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Tibor:

And you expect me to take you seriously when all you do is attack and call me names as well as spread batshit crazy theories about me actually being Lloyd while I gave you a simple way of verifying my identity. Are you people mad?

Hey Tibor. You are missing the point. Also, bulleted lists are underrated, so let's give it a try:

• Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that you really are Tibor. So put this to the side, it doesn't change much.
    • Nobody cares if Lloyd using a green screen. There was a page or two of speculation, mostly for kicks - nobody cares. The thread is now 140+ pages. The rest of the thread is about:
    • The issue is Lloyd using prostitutes, near home, in Thailand, regularly, during Xmas time no less, in places where, even if the women were "definitely over 20", there is a high probability they were trafficked into that life when they were not.
    • Lloyd wants to make it about a green screen, because it takes focus off of the real issue.
    • You pop in here and try to do the same thing.
    • We aren't attacking for random reasons. It's because of the sketchy behavior.

So, interact on the real issue.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

TIBOR account?

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

577 patrons now.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    577 patrons now.

Perhaps having Tibor coming to this forum to preach the Gospel of Lloyd wasn't such a grand idea?

I'm getting an absolute kick out of these two clowns. Lloyd Evans has gone full Spinal Tap!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit