It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Well hello there, Tibor.

I never said this topic was only about the green screen issue. But the green screen conspiracy is why I'm here,

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a conspiracy. A few people speculated about it and what it might mean. I myself see no issue with it, and I still think he could use a fake backdrop to make his videos a bit more fun. Imagine giving one of his updates from the base of Mount Olive. Or WT headquarters! Or a seedy street corner in Bangkok!

And I agree that there are some accusations being made that are not easy to confirm or verify, and there's nothing wrong with pushing back on them. And I suppose that, if people think he's a self-centered jerk, that's at least somewhat subjective.

But there are many things being said about him that are based on his own admissions. He admits to cheating on his wife for many years, and this on the back of his admission regarding his chat habits in his book. If you're not going to address that, I think that's fine. But that doesn't make those things go away, and those actions are the main reason for the subject and length of this thread. Sure, lots of people do not like him, and that has helped fuel the topic. But that seems to be due mostly to the fact that he's not a very likeable fellow.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Someone using "new low" is them being Lloyd? Good thing I didn't say "Hello" when making my introduction because that's half way to "Hello there" and that would 100% confirm me being Lloyd.
    No, re-read what I posted. I said who knows if you are really Lloyd in disguise. But a "new low" and piously counselling exJWs when he fucks up is a trademark of his speech and how he thinks. Evidently, you, Tibor/Lloyd/Hrvoje Vujanić have picked up a lot more from your boss than the peanuts I'm sure he pays you in.
    The fucking cheek of this guy to come in here and try to call balls and strikes. It's like having Harvey Weinstein's assistant saying "Mr Weinstein was NOT at the party in Manhattan on 12 February 2004! It's all false and I can prove it! Liars! Conspiracy Theorists!"
  • Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

It's been a while, so please forgive me, I have forgotten how to quote others comments in my reply.

Newly Enlightened, for the record, I care more about Kim Silvio and her specific reason for her issue with Mark O'Donnell, which is why I asked her directly, but I guess since you offered up your reason, I'll engage. Seriously, is that it? So he called you crazy and simple people who don't understand how congregations conduct business. That's enough to negate the work he's done and take issue with him? I mean, I guess I can see you guys having a problem with that, but I gotta say I agree with him in his characterization of you. So, in my book, that does nothing to tarnish his reputation. What else you got?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

@Incognito Montoya

Kim Silvio can answer her issues about Redwood/O'Donnell, I was only sharing my reasons

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

@Incognito Montoya

First, WE didn't make the accusations, Marko made the statement. I only converted it to a pdf for him. Lloyd admitted about the prostitutes, Thailand sex workers and cheating on his wife, not us.

If any of you want to remain his devoted followers after knowing the FULL truth, we don't care. Go for it. But we're tired of being bullied, lied about and threatened for something HE did.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Woe. Lloyd joined? Earlier I stated that I though Lloyd was playing thr numbers game, and although a fraud, it isn't stupid.

But if he joined in an attempt to move the thread, I have to take it back. That still seems like his strategy, but he's not too smart (if he did that).

On the other hand, reflecting on that original jwsurvey thread, that seems like a personality match.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Kim and Mikey (Newly Enlightened) if someone like Mark O'Donnell called me and my wife "crazy and simple people who don't understand how congregations conduct business," then I would take that as a complement. This certainly doesn't rise to the nonsense you have in dealing with your Calvinist foe.

Why a complement? Look at what you do. You've raised an incredible daughter who is married to what seems to be a very good guy. You have managed to be one of Watchtower's bigger pain-in-the-butts all while setting out in the middle of the New Mexico desert. You have skills to live off the land that most people, including me, do not have. That Mountain Man stuff is a fantastic way to spend your time. Why let the opinion of someone that you don't even know bother you?

Mark O'Donnell did the right thing by distancing himself from Lloyd as many others have had to do. He seems like an overall decent guy that puts in a fair bit of time regarding child abuse cases. In my mind, one lousy opinion about you is not worth the effort. I hope you can find in within yourselves to let it go.

• vienne
    vienne

I suppose it's against forum rules to call Tibor names like moron, idiot, blind adherent to clownish theology, hero worshiper or anything like that. So I won't.

Tib,

You misrepresent this forum. Either you have reading comprehension problems or you are trying to persuade people who are significantly more intelligent than you.

Best regards,

Anastasia [Annie to my friends, but you seriously aren't one]

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I don't think this has been posted already, but Kim Silvio did another video that is excellent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re0-IhE2uY4

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

So, until you watch our videos from years ago exposing what he had done. Or look on this forum of what he has done to others, you don't KNOW the full story

We're not the only ones.

Exactly!!! Well said, Kim and Mikey.

Now Tibor - a suggestion for you. How does it smell up there? You know? Up cedars ass? Because your head is so far up it, you sound so much like him. I suggest you remove your head from his posterior post haste and go and smell a few poseys or roses instead!

Go get a real job instead of being JLE's minion. Even if it is just for your own self respect!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit