It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

That reminds me, when he gave a tour of the new studio he actually said they might hire a mural artist to decorate a wall, plus the green screen, plus whatever other updates it obviously needs.

So he doesn't have money for his girl's haircut but has money for his action figures toys, a separate studio he doesn't need (just put a desk in the corner of a room like everyone else, asshole), a gym membership, Disney+ so he can watch Star Wars, drinking and karaoke every week, lobster bun sandwiches, and now a trip to London. Fucking lying hypocrite. Money is plentiful unless you have to spend it on someone else, even your own kids.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Who says this is just in his past? Did he ever say anything about stopping?

FYI Derek,

In fact, he proposed to continue on visiting sex workers to Dijana as part of his “moving forward” plan with her. He had no intentions of stopping and based on previous behaviour I do not believe he has stopped. With Dijana or without her - he was going to continue.

He can add this to the litigation if he wants, I have it in writing so I’ll be happy to provide that document to the court to prove this fact.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    She didn't care about his past.

Wally, I do not understand how someone who reports on CSA cases “doesn’t understand”. I agree with you, the works makes me sad. Hope your feeling better x

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    TheWallyB, what is your channel, please?

Wally's YouTube channel name is: JW Thoughts

Does anyone know if there exists a forum or thread like this one that is supportive of Lloyd? Is there one that is as massive as this one.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thank you, ForeverAlone.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    In fact, he proposed to continue on visiting sex workers to Dijana as part of his “moving forward” plan with her. He had no intentions of stopping and based on previous behaviour I do not believe he has stopped. With Dijana or without her - he was going to continue.

That’s why this was so fucked up and a huge part of the reason you felt compelled to stand up and say something. This wasn’t going to stop, he was going to return to his 890 patrons, travel the world on the exJW dime and drag his wife and children in for an occasional video.

Hell, even after all this he’s managing to get them on Twitter to use as props in his “hey I did nothing wrong!” narrative.

I also noticed in all that, nowhere does he account for HER sexual needs or desires. I’ve never seen such a lopsided and reckless “save the marriage” kind of proposal. The fact he even proposed it lends credence to the fact that he knew there was a decent chance she’d accept it.

Abusers and manipulators always cultivate a poison pill to make escape from them as painful as possible. Her poison pill is the money and threat of litigation for custody of the children. This probably played a huge part in why he decided to obtain Croatian citizenship. He knew as a foreigner he wouldn’t stand a chance of getting custody since he’d likely take them out of the country. At least now it’s a viable threat.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    That’s why this was so fucked up and a huge part of the reason you felt compelled to stand up and say something.

He clearly still doesn’t understand, he has started talking about CSA again.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

This Diana woman says she doesn't care about his past but my feeling is she may change her mind. I could totally see her telling someone on the internet she doesn't care then confronting Lloyd about it after having a think over it. As a court reporter she surely would have a radar to how somoene reacts when confronted. Wally can't be the only person who contacted her or will contact her.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    He clearly still doesn’t understand, he has started talking about CSA again.

Where is he talking about CSA again? Twitter? Facebook? YouTube? Somewhere else?

I sure would like to have my say! I am a CSA survivor, not by WT though. I do not want Lloyd Evans anywhere near CSA victims if I can help it!

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

He did a live stream on YouTube where he talked about the PA sex abuse case and had a court reporter on to help explain it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit