It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

He mentioned the long forum posts, so hi Lloyd knew you were reading these.

then he goes on to say he is a good man. This is news to me that a good man can cheat on his wife with sex workers and then lie about it.

the interesting thing is he is still going on about defending his good good name. This is ridiculous he still hasn’t apologised. In his eyes he thinks it is ok for married men to cheat on their wives and get involved with the sex worker industry which we all know often exploits underage females

he is still saying that the case against those who called him out on being a hypocrite “it’s because of the slow legal system and gives the impression that just have to wait for them to get their act together and justice will be done.” This is a lie as we now know he has lost

• Elmer
    Elmer

It seems like Lloyd is trying to get ahead of the Court Cases being lost. Reminds me of the Metallica song “For Whom the Bell Tolls”…

• Newly Enlightened
  • Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    4:57: Lloyd ''I am a good man!"

Phew. I was a bit on the fence before Lloyd made the above declaration on this latest video.

Perhaps we could all collectively apologise to Lloyd for the mix up, and Simon could have this entire thread deleted??😉

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Who knew that this whole issue was raised because lloyd had a mental health breakdown and went to Thailand to date a sex worker.

• Tamalam
    Tamalam

I shall watch when it's via someone else's channel and they're doing a react!

No views for that guy from me.

Glad tibor is finally gone, no longer suckling at Jabbas fat teat 🤢

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Teddnzo: he goes on to say he is a good man

He never stops trying to convince people that he's not really a bad person. He's a flawed individual. He didn't drown a puppy. He didn't push an old lady to the ground. I mean, it's not as if he abandoned his wife and children to go romping around in Thailand with sex wor-- oh, right... nevermind.

He wants you to believe that the problem is that Kim tattled on him. Not that he cheated on his wife with hookers over and over. Not that he ran out on his family to buy sex date a sex worker in Thailand. Not that he treated the exJW community with disdain for many years and burned bridges at every turn. Not that he was the one who turned this into a full-blown scandal by straight-up telling everyone what an awful person he was in his now-legendary livestream.

Nope. Kim's fault.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Lloyd declares that he is not a criminal and in fact is a good man.

Yet he continues to call other people criminals all over social media. Even defendant's in criminal court - let alone those involved in civil disputes - are not called criminals until they are actually found guilty of something!!

Who the hell does this whingeing pom think he is?!!😡🤣

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

It is absolutely hilarious that he uses the "racist trope" when it was he himself that admitted to using, sorry, dated sex workers in Thailand.

Did anyone notice his propaganda almost BBC Like jump cuts and dramatic zoom and music, very slickly edited video that would not be out of place on Buzzfeed.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

“While it is true I did briefly date a sex worker in Thailand in the early stages of a separation I didn’t involve myself in sex tourism of any kind either in Thailand or in any other country, that allegation is just a straight up lie.”

Say, come again, what? “I didn’t go out for lunch I just had lunch while I was out.” Thanks, that sure clears that up.

The weird thing is he still has hundreds of patrons and the opportunity to save his situation if he wanted to. But he thinks he’s entitled not to suffer any consequence of his actions whatever so is intent on throwing all the toys out of the pram.

I don’t know what definition of “a good man” he is using to describe himself, but it’s not the kind of description that naturally fits a person who saw fit to write “rebuttals” to his distraught wife at home while ‘“not living like a monk in Thailand”, and seeing fit to educate her on the correct pronunciation of the prostitute he was currently with, at every turn blaming her for his own behaviour.

He says people are calling him a narcissist. What he doesn’t mention is that it was a qualified psychiatrist Dr Sohom Das who described him as a psychopathic narcissist, and an investigative journalist Andrew Gold who likened him to a cult leader. Funny how he doesn’t legally harass them or see fit to rebut them in this video. He chooses his targets carefully and always has done throughout his life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit