It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I luv how he still acts like it's perfectly normal and that anyone can "date" sex workers and "there's nothing to see here, carry on!"

He's so mad that people think this is immoral and wrong, especially when you're married. You can tell that he thinks he's done absolutely NOTHING wrong, that everyone else is a prude and not "woke enough" and HE is the victim. Total narcissist.

Hey, wonder what Tibor is up to lately? Or has he been laid off? Oh well.....that bleached hair and anus and 2 week Holidays don't pay for themselves!

He has what we in America call, "A punchable face."

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I finally thought of a job that Lloydy Boy can do and still make money on Youtube.

My son in law sent me this youtubers latest video. This 'professional' food eater has 3.2 MILLION subscribers and his latest video got 2.1 MILLION views in only 2 days. Now that is some serious ad money!

https://youtu.be/hysVSoMn6E8?si=vkMnNofsRf8CX4V8

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you @madisoncembre for having the courage to speak up, you did nothing wrong and he should offer a refund to anyone who gave him $$$ and wants it back.

We have a friend that used to support him with huge amounts of $$$, even sent him many of his Watchtower books at great expense and she wishes she had her money back.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

"Reality" - A Haiku by Lloyd Evens

My penis exists
    Uncontrollably erect
    Mastery denied

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    he still acts like it's perfectly normal and that anyone can "date" sex workers

Just so we're all clear here , the reason he have to "date" sex-workers , is because no women in her right mind would date a guy WITH NO JOB ,that left her wife and kids ,in the middle of the holidays, to go on a 2 months trip , trip he paid for with money that he SCAM people off .Money he could have used for maybe a down payment on a house so he could finally moved his family out of the In-laws attic ! Most women would say they wouln't date that LOOSER even if you pay them...

Then there a sex-worker who just raised her hand and said : I did...

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I called bullshit before on him "dating" a sex worker and I'll call bullshit again. You don't land in Thailand, meet a nice girl at a bar who just happens to be a sex worker, ask her out on a date, buy her dinner, all that "above board" stuff. Like I said, even if he happened to meet someone in Thailand, what are the odds that she would be a sex worker? And what's the likelihood that she would "date" someone whom she knew was going back home soon enough?

He only came up with that cock and bull story of "dating" a sex worker when he realized he couldn't tell the real story without people removing their support. "What? I can't hire prostitutes while married and abandon my family over the holidays to visit the sex trafficking capital of the world? People think that's wrong somehow? Okay, how can I spin this to make it seem legit and harmless..."

Fuck off with that crap Lloyd. You want people dumb enough to believe whatever yarn you spin, you never should have left the Watchtower. You went to Thailand, headed to the nearest brothel or busy street corner you could find, and buried yourself for a month in the waiting kitty-kats and backdoor entries of the cheapest professionals you could find. Nobody "dated" anyone else, you fat ugly washed-up has been.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I called bullshit before on him "dating" a sex worker and I'll call bullshit again.

Since he keeps bringing it up like it’s a secret society or something and calling people stupid for not understanding how it works, it’s a subject worth revisiting. I agree with Derek that it’s a hastily concocted cover story to conjure up a seemingly consensual relationship instead of the sex-for-hire that he really was involved with.

For context, I present a pic of Lloyd on the beach in Thailand during this time he dated a sex worker:

Now look at the scene he lays down for Dijana after she tells him she is going to divorce him. This has to be one of the oddest ways to convince a wife who is divorcing you to stay in the marriage, but here goes:

The “hotel maid” pictures you referenced were taken with Cara (pronounced “Sara”) who is, at least to my knowledge, not a hotel maid. One of the rare enjoyable moments during my trip was spent with her and her friends. We met for dinner, ate some street food, had some drinks, and played some pool at the bar. All the while she was flirting with me - holding my hand, touching my leg, letting me put my arm around her. Then after walking her back to her hotel with her friends we parted ways

So for someone there for the scuba, here he admits seeing Cara and her friends was actually a highlight of his trip. So we are to believe that the man pictured above, with ill-fitting sunglasses because his face is so fat, “dated” someone named Cara who was dressed as a hotel maid. He knew his date so well that he wasn’t sure if she was a hotel maid in real life, but guessed that she wasn’t. She also held his hand and flirted with him.

Her friends also desired a night out with Lloyd Evans. They were perfectly fine playing tag-along with Lloyd and Cara on their date.

And he wants us to believe that.

• vienne
    vienne

I'm not convinced Cara is a her/she.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

This is basically Lloyd's playbook to a "T". Replace "break-up" with "marriage" and it's Lloyd. OMG.

We have an announcement

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

That’s scary to watch @wingcommander 😱😱🤔🤔

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit