It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The cherry on top would be if Tony Morris joined the "tight pants" patron level.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    when Kim made her post did she knew he was back from Thailand ? if his wife had not threatening him with a divorce , he would have stayed in Thailand . Kim would have post her reddit post ? Would he have seen it ? If he got wind of it ,then what ? make a video from Thailand ?

Yes, I knew he was back, no he would have stayed longer in Thailand, I believe he would have seen it and who knows if he would have made a video in Thailand 🤷‍♀️

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    who knows if he would have made a video in Thailand

I believe he would have and for the same reason why he went live so quickly in Croatia. 890 patrons plus all the private donations he was getting was earning him six figures and that’s too much money to leave to chance. It’s why he said he was “forced” to.

He had many reasons to prevent the divorce, and he mentioned one in his letter to his wife in that it would “disrupt” his work grift.

A divorce also would have forced him to split the matrimonial assets and pay out spousal and child support.

If I had access to the court system there, I would search for the following:

Was a divorce petition filed by either party?

Was a joint petition filed?

If so, was it withdrawn? Pending? Finalised?

We know he’s greedy but there could be another factor behind these begging stunts.

• Yooters
    Yooters

I bet there’s no official divorce petitions nor anything. I’m thinking they’re all in on the grift.

• Toblerone5
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Tibor is gone, he’s shutting down Ipsilon and he seems to be scaling down and/or headed in a different direction.

This is huge.

Down 4 patrons in like 10 minutes when this video dropped.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

He decided to drop Tibor via this video?

He goes on to attack Jake who was man enough to apologize. Lloyd has NEVER apologized.

Lloyd, Jake is more of a man you'll ever be.

Now fuck off and stop burning the house down as you leave Lloyd.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Oh he needs another break, off to Thailand he goes.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I guess Tibor is not gracious enough to work for free.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Well I guess,with this big news ,It will be our last PatreOff Poll , and it's going to be a big one. I had already put down -100 for a joke , 🤔 but now I think it will be more than that. I knew he was up to something . And how many BREAK do that guy need? So many thing to say about that video, I can't wait to read all your post.

What is that thing about Mark O'Donnel not trusting is comp. accountant ? what ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit