It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

We will see how long this stays up.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Lloyd quote. Exjx activism nearly killed me.

Lloyd has what Cara (pronounced Sara) has, balls.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Thisismein1972 ,what did you wrote ,I'm curious . Also little tip, when you want to post a comment that you know he will delete , If you can , go look what time it is in Croatia ,then post it when is sleeping...

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Lloyd Evans out here with an Eminem haircut trying to convince people he is Richard Attenborough. This is a PR disaster. The best thing about Lloyd is his ego was so hurt by one single woman he felt he needed to make an entire video pointing people to what a sheer asshat he is. I can only imagine his single life is a disaster right now.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just a thought. could it be his wife file for divorce, and in order not to pay a big child support ,that's the real reason why he disolved his comp.? And he mention loosing $ 10,000 and yet he went on 3 now 4 "break" ?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Let's face it, no one is interested in him any more and he can't afford to pay Tibor and keep up his swinging lifestyle, but he has to make it look like he's in control, he's leaving on his own terms, etc.

I also wonder if he's trying to scale back his appearances so he won't be as visible once we get our hands on those court documents and shred him to pieces over what I'm sure is ridiculous nonsense.

Whatever the case, I just checked and he's at 471 patrons. I think his latest begging peaked him at 477 so the decline is already starting.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Also just to put this in perspective...this is all because of Madison's blog post. Think about how fragile his ego his. The thing that stabs him the most is a woman pointing out his wrongdoings. It's why he made a whole point trying to smear Kim cause she rightfully called him out for being a mysogynist. Cause he crafted a whole liberal family man feminist persona in public...but aint no real feminist out here gaslighting their wives and visiting prostitutes on a regular basis.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

He needs money and is desperate.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

*snicker* It's at 470 now.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Clever video from Lloydyboy, target Jake and try to diminish his video by summarizing, arguing against it then refer to Jake's own mistakes discrediting his video in Lloyd watchers mind.

But just won't work as the damning evidence is too much for Lloyd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit