It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Vintage: Lloyd wanted to sue those who did the most to expose his depravity.
    And then he realized that the person at the top of that list is... Lloyd Evans.

yes yes yes. But also this is a clear massage to whoever may cross his path: "careful what you say/write/tweet about me because you will pay". No wonder many are really scared of him and prefer to stick with him.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

The biggest issue he could have in the lawsuit is that even IF he could convince a court that the M7 knew what they were saying was lie AND used that lie with the express purpose of harming him, he would still need to prove damages. A good defense lawyer would, as has been repeated over and over again, will simply show the video and then show other videos/social media where Patreons stated it was HIS words that made them leave. Patreon is his best proof of "harm" outside of reputation so even if he could win the damages awarded, they would likely not be much.

• Vintage
    Vintage

"Thou shalt not leave me", saith Lloyd.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Good to hear he had nothing to do with the podcast since I'm sure it's chapping his ass to see something get a nomination like that without his input or participation. It's all downhill for him from here and real activism or commentary or whatever you want to call it can move on without his disgusting self there to muck it up.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

lloydevansparody, I was being facetious. No one believes that Evans thinks he is to blame for his problems. I think that is a very satisfying thing for his critics and victims: he may never have a moment of clarity and recognize the damage he has done to others and to himself. He will not redeem himself. He will keep digging, right on through past rock-bottom.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Just read thru the two threads posted by Las Malvinas.

Lloyd just cannot take criticism. He is just insufferable. If he's like that in real life, he'd be one of those people I'd completely ignore. If he was my boss at work, I'd change jobs. His personality really is that bad.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just In Case You Missed It... This is what He said to a Women In a WHEELCHAIR who was trying to be supportive in his petty bitch whining video: I Honestly feel kind of intuitively, that it's always going to be a minority that Obsesses over what people do with their Penises or Genitals.WHAT?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just In Case You Missed It...Comment on his Youtube Jul 30 2013 ,Shocking Jehovah's Witness convention talk telling parents to shun children..

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    all he can do is hope to run out the clock. The problem he has is his circle is so small it's gonna be almost impossible to do.

It is going to be impossible for him to move on in the exjw community now. Because unlike what has all happened with him in the last 10 years, we are not going to let up and move on this time! Sueing people over the truth is beyond forgiveness of any kind in any way shape or form!

He might could have gotten through this relatively unscathed if he would have kept his mouth shut and not done that horrendous livestream.

But also this is a clear massage to whoever may cross his path: "careful what you say/write/tweet about me because you will pay". No wonder many are really scared of him and prefer to stick with him.

Anyone with an ounce of brains knows you cannot sue someone over the truth! This is exactly why he will not produce any kind of evidence that he has or is giving to the court because there simply is no evidence to give! He is just trying to stall for time and hope that we give up before he does. As for me this is not going to happen!

I knew nothing about Lloyd Evans apart from his videos whatsoever. I was not on Twitter (recently made one since this happened) I was not in anything to do with exjws on Facebook and I only watched the Lloyd Evans channel religiously on YouTube, I am sad to say this now, because since then I have discovered many excellent YouTube channels that I missed all those years of just watching Lloyd.

I have been out of the JW's now for over 20 years, but no one knows me because I choose not to involve myself in the exjw community for personal reasons, However, since I have learned about this, February 20th to be exact, I have tried to read any and everything about this situation as I could. Not only have I come to learn about this situation but other situations that have happened in the last 10 years. When I learned of the lawsuit, I decided that even though I have not been a part of the exjw community I could not sit back and let this injustice happen! I am just 1 person so what could I do? I can give my support to the ones that are wronged in the situation at the very least I decided. Maybe my story about how I went from loyal watcher of Lloyds to getting involved with trying to do anything I can to make sure this slug never infiltrates the exjw community again will inspire others to act as I have.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I am just 1 person so what could I do? I can give my support to the ones that are wronged in the situation at the very least I decided.

@ForeverAlone

Welcome. You are already helping. Many of us can share the same experience. LE is an extraordinary manipulator. He could be one of those merchants selling pots and pans on telly. You said "I have tried to read any and everything about this situation as I could"

That's exactly what we have been telling people all these months. What Kim and Mickey, Marc, Cora, and many others have been warning over the course of a decade and more recently from Kim Silvio's statement.

Many more will open their eyes at some point but don't get too disappointed if you notice that lots of people are sticking with him despite everything said. In the end there is not limit to stupidity. 😉

Thank you for your message.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit