It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Teddnzo: he goes on to say he is a good man

Do you know what TonusOH? Nevermind anything that he's done or been accused of doing.....let people read those letters he wrote to his wife Dijana and make a decision on the content of his character based on those.

His own words.

In black and white.

The words of a man to his wife......

😱😱😱😱😱🤯

https://lloydevans.info/all-categories/evans-history/lloyd-evans-january-2022-letter-to-dijana

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If he really wants to get a bump in video views, he should unhide the livestream video.

Diogenesister: let people read those letters he wrote to his wife Dijana and make a decision on the content of his character based on those.

That's a good point. The evidence that he's an awful person is everywhere. Hopefully, those remaining patrons will take a look.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

an honest "I'm really sorry to the entire community & especially to my family because I screwed up!" Would go a long way Lloydy

• Tamalam
    Tamalam

If his stupid ass ever did end up bringing this to court:

“While it is true I did briefly date a sex worker in Thailand in the early stages of a separation I didn’t involve myself in sex tourism of any kind either in Thailand or in any other country, that allegation is just a straight up lie.”

He would never ever win, any judge with 2 brain cells would say that a reasonable person could presume that dating a sex worker involved the sex trade.

'I may have entered the Subway but I did NOT purchase a foot long!'

That may be true, but nobody could be called a liar or defamer by saying you went to subway and ate at subway 😆

Pedantry of the highest quality

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    He would never ever win, any judge with 2 brain cells would say that a reasonable person could presume that dating a sex worker involved the sex trade.

Ex Cult Baby has a screen shot of a convo Lloyd had with her where he admitted seeing prostitute's in Thailand so there's no question of it's not being true. He also told Kim and Producer Bob.

The "dating" story was a consequence of Lloyd calling Kim a liar and Andrew Gold challenging him on his video admission. Stumbling over the realisation he was 'caught out', Lloyd lied on the hoof by claiming it was a 'date'.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Tibor: "Abandon ship! Abandon ship!"

Dijana: "Show me the money, show me the mooooooneeeey!!!"

Rick FEARon: "This week on Six Screens, we'll be discussing the downfall of a certain Lloyd Evans. Our special guest, Tibor the Gracious."

ex-JW Reddit Forum: "OMG! Our Lord and Savoir Lloyd Evans is having a hard time! Won't his fans pleeeeeeezzzz send him some more money?"

JWD: "Na-na-na-Nah, Nah-Nah-Nah, Hey-eeey-Hey, Gooooood-byeeeee!"

Me: "Anyone have any salsa or avocado dip? I'm fresh out over here."

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

PLOT TWIST:

Kim hires Tibor to edit video about Lloyd!

LOL!!!!

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Summary of his video. I never did anyfink onest guv.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Sorry folks, there is no more self-pity left in the world- Lloyd Evans used it all up for his video.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

What an inept buffoon. The reality is different. His channel is dying because of the poor content, repetitive, boring and unnecessary. He probably does not take pleasure anymore in making content since money is not flowing in and engagement is disastrous. No more insiders to help him. No one wants to appear at his side except for Ali Millar and Jay the RidicolusComedian. There was probably nothing more to do for Tibor. No money. No glory. Who could blame him? But of course this is just the Aftermath of the judgmental mob on his "private" life and not because he is a bad entrepreneur. Ahwww this man (sort of). Just wonder what's coming next. This is WatchTower style at its best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit