It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Ahhh comedy gold

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@LMSA Something I didn't pick up on was the "hotel maid". Just connecting the dots I wonder if this means he originally lied to her claiming the woman in his hotel was a maid... when it was actually a date. Just more possible evidence that he was lying and in fact was "cheating" which he over and over claimed wasn't happening. Why is she being referred to as a maid when she wasn't a maid? The only thing I could think of is she assumed the woman was a maid for...some reason. This seems highly suspect.

Does anyone have any info on that?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    The only thing I could think of is she assumed the woman was a maid for...some reason. This seems highly suspect.
    Does anyone have any info on that?

Interesting question/opinion.

i Don’t have any information to confirm either way. I do tend to think that Dijana may have been referring to her as a “maid” when she meant prostitute. Dijana’s English is excellent however sometimes she does make a mistake, particularly with English words that aren’t frequently used.

Other than that it’s a good question 👍

• pr0ner
    pr0ner
    @Kim, ah that makes sense actually. Just seemed weird paired with the word hotel specifically.
  • Yooters
    Yooters

Maybe maid was a role-play for Lloyd’s fetish?

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I know Neil Young sang that 'a man needs a maid'. But maybe not relevant??

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

LMSA Something I didn't pick up on was the "hotel maid". Just connecting the dots

After I read Pruner post ,I also tried to connect the dots ? \

Got all confused, and a headache 😵‍💫🤕

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

just got a thought 💡 Kim reddit post was made Jan 31 2022? And he immediately went on Youtube "Live", even though the WFI was not working in the bunker ? After just coming back from is "Mental Health " holiday ? He didn't wait for 2 weeks or Feb, to make his video ? He can do this ? 😱

And he came back from Thailand , in a rush, cause his mariage was in trouble , and instead of dealing with this, it was more important for him to go on Youtube , to make a complete fool of himself , blame is wife , blame Kim . Watchtower, Kim again , Producer Bob...And Kim 😁 , Xavier O. but then change is mind , and he was back with Kim.All this because of her Reddit post ,that was taken down anyway ? Seriously what was the odd that his Patreon would even have seen that post ? 🧐

just curious ,not very important , but I just wonder when Kim made her post did she knew he was back from Thailand ? I ask that cause I was wondering ,if his wife had not threatening him with a divorce , he would have stayed in Thailand . Kim would have post her reddit post ? Would he have seen it ? If he got wind of it ,then what ? make a video from Thailand ? 😜Maybe Cara\sara could have help him ...

I guess the WFI is not working in the attic \loft neither cause his last video was 6 days ago. In fact No new videos so far in Sept. But his videos SAVE LIFE ! He did do a Patreon zoom call, wonder what pile of poo he told them this time...

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

After receiving in the post "What is the Kingdom of God?", and read out my reply to the witness who sent it I share my concerns on the aftermath of anyone leaving the Witnesses #lloydevans #jworg #jehovahswitness #jehovahswitnesses #lloydgate #cult #cultleaders

https://youtu.be/my1RbpPtqPc

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I have a rather curious theory here. All those Patron supporters never seem to defend Lloyd like in the old days.

What if, and this is just a theory, what if Watchtower has a hand in this? What if the Watchtower uses its various slush funds to prop him up? After all, they definitely do benefit a great deal from Lloyd as it feeds into the, look what happens when you leave Jehovah narrative.

Yes, we do get a few that have supported him then leave and speak out.

Perhaps there is a possibility that there's Jehovah's hand in this. if you know what I mean 😉

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit