It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Shutting down Ipsilon also means he no longer is filing public documents that can be easily accessed by others.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Too Soon ?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Since we're celebrating Oktoberfest with this month's Patreoff, we need a clip art of him skiing down the Bavarian slopes of his donors. And do mean down LOL!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    TOH Shutting down Ipsilon also means he no longer is filing public documents that can be easily accessed by others.

That's exactly it. Patron's and various ass kickers have probably been querying Lloyds claims of being brassic when his company filings say different. He probably also doesn't want to risk being hit up for child support based on declared earnings (which they are. Everyone knows 'Ipsilon' is him and 'company' outgoings for sitting on his ass pontificating must be pretty minimal).

• Tamalam
    Tamalam

@pr0ner put it very well.

He hates being criticised by anyone, but when it's a WOMAN.... that really boils his blood.

He's always been a misogynist and treated his female 'friends' like shit, and his female 'coworkers' even worse.

Back when I was still a member of his cult, even I could see his misogyny and I excused it as 'he came from misogynistic religion so he's just got some work to do...'

But nah, no more excuses. It's plain as day and he has no intentions of changing.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    we need a clip art of him skiing down the Bavarian slopes of his donors. And do mean down LOL!

DerekMoors is that what you had in mind ? You can go on page 8 of PatreoOff pool to see how it looks ...

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Just wanted to chime in: Lloyd you ARE NOT a good man. No good man has a PATTERN of bullying, whoring and gaslighting.

You can repeat it all you want, but everyone knows you are NOT a good person. You know this as well deep inside.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

"Christmas" - A Haiku by Lloyd Evans

Thailand calls for me
    Sweet family holiday
    Girls, over 20?

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

I just watched the video. Honest opinion. How does he think this video he made puts him in a good light? I mean, even the video he posted of Jack or the video he added at the end, are enough to make people question everything he just said.

Is he retarded or something? It's really bizarre

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

How long until Tibor does a tell-all video or forum post?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit