It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• asp59
    asp59

The only onces giving fuel to Watchtower and damaged for xjw community are the persons that started this subject. Dont worrie abouth Evans. We all gonna continue watching his vídeos. He just gonna get more followers now. I bet he was suprise of how popular he is. This is just gonna give him more fuel to keep going.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

STONE HIM I SAY !!

NO WAIT....FIRST WE MUST SHUN HIM TO WITHIN AN INCH OF HIS LIFE AND THEN WE MUST STONE HIM !!!

NO...I HAVE A BETTER IDEA...FIRST WE TAR AND FEATHER HIM, SHUN HIM AND THEN WE MUST STONE HIM !!

GOOD IDEA !!!

OK, IT'S ON...GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS AND YOUR TORCHES AND WE'LL MEET IN THE TOWN SQUARE AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT !!

14 pages of comments...seriously ???, And one more self righteous than the next....the mob mentality taking place here is textbook...Geeez...let go of your pearls ladies and give it a rest .

What say we give Lloyd a break here and hate on me for awhile... go ahead I can take it...let's see how many down votes it will take to calm this Jr. high feeding frenzy.

( unbelievable...and to think these folks were once my "brothers" what happened??)

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I haven't really watched any of his stuff... have I been shunning him?

• JeffT
    JeffT

For a number of years I have been of the opinion that people who want to bring down Watchtower organization are playing a fool's game. I believe that if the Watchtower folded completely a significant number of JW's would just go out and find somebody else to tell them what to do.

I think that current events demonstrate the validity of this position. There seems to be a goodly number of former witnesses that have jumped from the pot to the fire. In their book, Lloyd can do no wrong.

More thoughts on what the future holds. Keep in mind I'm not a lawyer, I'm a retired accountant working with incomplete information.

I don't know about Croatia or the UK, but in the United States its against the law (Title 18, section 2423 if anybody wants to check my homework) to travel to a foreign country to engage in sex practices illegal in the United States. It is possible that Evans' legal problems are just starting.

Some of his financial dealings would certainly get the attention of the IRS. Again, I don't know about the UK or Croatia. In my opinion, Lloyd Evans would be well served by engaging a good lawyer, shutting his mouth (the first piece of advice that lawyer will give him), and groveling for his wife, if she'll listen to it.

• Listener
    Listener

Is it just me or did he seem proud of the fact that he was paying prostitutes rather than having an affair?

There's a lot of censoring going on at ex JW Reddit, moderators have even asked that they use the term sex worker instead of hooker or prostitute. What term did Lloyd use?

• asp59
    asp59

This reminds me why i hade so little contact with other JWs when i was in org. There no more self righteous people then JWs. Opps im gonna put x jws if that categorí also 😁😁. Its time for some of you to go back to organisation. You belong there. Kim mikey are People that stir up problems and go around with gossip no matter with group they are in. Troubel makers. Thats just the way they are. Be careful they dont divide ex JW community also.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

If these accusations against Lloyd Evans are true and they seem to be according to Evans own words out of his own mouth ,then i`m flabbergasted how anyone can still support him ,still throw money at him to keep supporting his poor choices / lifestyle living , cheating on his wife , and family.?

Regardless of what good he has done in the past as an activist ,it doesn`t excuse how he has lied and misappropriated funds meant for his activism against the JW / WT religion and used for his dysfunctional lifestyle with hookers ,misusing those funds.

He is a fraud.

It makes you wonder about the caliber of people that support him and his lifestyle.?!

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    How much do you want to bet a WT article or broadcast is going to bring out some of these details, without naming his name, after which they will bash apostates with a wide brush stroke?

JW Broadcasting, May 2022:

"One prominent apostate who made videos attacking Jehovah's organization solicited donations from his viewers, and then used those funds to travel to an Asian country to hire underage prostitutes! Clearly we see how far into moral decadence apostates fall. Truly the scripture at 2 Peter 2:22 has proved true yet again, 'The dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire.' Brothers and sisters, don't let the same thing happen to you! Stick close to Jehovah's organization, and avoid apostate material like the plague that it is."

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Good God! says atheist me...

This shit storm was required for me to log back in here after several years as it was the only place to give me the info i needed. WTF is the matter with the exjw subreddit (that i also dont post to anymore) deleting all the info, oh thats right the mods are nomming on Lloyds butt hole of course and the cult of personality has long been in full swing there (one of the reasons i gave up posting there, but still read there daily)

We knew this was coming though didnt we. We saw who he was in his time here and plenty of us didnt like what we saw all those years ago. The ego, the narcissism, the endless victim. He cant and wont change.

Despite this he has done some good work and helped many (i say this thru gritted teeth) but fuck me sideways, what an absolute asshole of man to hand the WTS this win.

Repeated planned trips to Thailand to get your specific kinks worked on is not weakness or the result of cult upbringing, you are a long long way beyond that regardless if he was single.

To then further milk this same shit storm of his own making for further cash is despicable, but entirely in keeping with the man.

There's likely more to this story to come out I feel...

• william hahn
    william hahn

I contacted Kim this morning to check how shes doing and she said shes ok. As to that appalling orchestrated video she said he has blatantly lied. Notice he said I'm not going to show you but read it out. It was fictional.
    Here in the Australian/NZ ex JW group he gets cult adoration and its sickening. They swallow his load of lies like its the best thing he ever for them and isn't she mean for exposing him! For fucks sake the guy is a toad and we should set up a GoFundMe for Dijana to kick his sorry arse out of her parents house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit