It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gorb
    Gorb

Sad, for his family at first.

And then, finding out it was all a business model, my perception is that he shipwrecked all of us, the so called apostates and thinkers.

This is not good for us and the best surprise for jw.org.

G.

• Simon
    Simon
    Sad, for his family at first.
    And then, finding out it was all a business model, my perception is that he shipwrecked all of us, the so called apostates and thinkers.
    This is not good for us and the best surprise for jw.org.

Absolutely. I don't know her, but my heart goes out to the poor woman and what he's done to her. If you don't love someone, you should leave, so they can spend their life with someone who will. You certainly don't go regularly cavorting with prostitutes and risking giving them who knows what STDs from your lying shitty behavior.

It was clear from day 1 that everything Lloyd did was about benefitting Lloyd and promoting himself. I think he saw an opportunity to make a living off of exJWs. I don't know what other skills he has to earn a living, I believe his wife did the work for his translation business.

His ego has left a trail of wrecked projects and bad feeling with everything he's touched. He's now another one of those poster-boys for the WTS to feature "look what happens to you when you leave the truth!".

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

This is a very sick and deranged man. He wasn’t forced to make this video by any conventional sense, only to rescue his own reputation and business model.

Here’s where the sick morphs into the completely disgusting. His wife and him are still living together and here he is going public about his right to spend his money on what he wants, including prostitutes.

No.

They are still married and living together. That money is family money, and he excuses himself paying women for sex. In fact he practically embraces it, as if we all go to Thailand and see prostitutes when our marriage has hit the rocks.

This has to be one of the most embarrassing and painful moments for a woman and a wife. He admits they are bot sexually compatible and she couldn’t satisfy him, but hookers can.

And he has the nerve to play the victim!

Simon, if you haven’t already, ban this sick motherfucker. We don’t need that level of trash here.

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon, if you haven’t already, ban this sick motherfucker. We don’t need that level of trash here.

Oh, he was shown the door many, many years ago. He was clearly unreasonable and full-of-himself back then, it was almost comedic trying to reason with him. That was after all his AAWA debacle. Enjoy:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/250611/advocates-awareness-watchtower-abuses-aawa-warning

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/265684/did-cedars-manipulate-lee-into-having-thread-closed

That video was like watching the Prince Andrew interview. You start wondering "Can you even hear what you're saying? How do you imagine that helps you?!?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Not surprised. He recounted similar behaviour in his own book.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

His channel has amassed a huge amount of leaked Watchtower documents and video footage. If it all disappears overnight, do others have copies of this material? In particular the insider bethel videos and so on. These things are important to document. If Lloyd’s channel is deleted then we want to make sure this material is archived for future reference.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Havent watched the video yet but Im wondering why people are comparing this guys 'transparency, honesty and truth' to that of JW's.

He isnt holding himself up as a beacon of righteousness, or pretending to be gods channel. What he does in his personal life is his business- isnt it?

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    All he's done is further sacrifice his wife and children for his own ego, a chance to try and excuse himself and to keep his money-making scheme going. Heck, at one point I think he even reads out the names and ages of his kids - WTF is wrong with him?!?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Some are saying "Let Lloydy Boy have his privacy" Ok fine. I don't care what he does. BUT, if this was A Governing Body member caught in Thailand buying hookers, would Lloydy Boy respect Ant Mo?

Hell no!

the photos & video would be plastered everywhere.

It's funny how many of us asking him questions about the scandal from 4 years ago got our comments in the chat removed and banned from the chat.

I hope it all comes out.

• asp59
    asp59

This reminds me a lot of elder wife's and there gossip about other members in congregations. Evans is an atheist and is okej with homosexuality. He's not a person i would watch videos too get some moral tips from. I couldn't care less about his personal live. He's s YouTuber not s leader of a so called world wide Christian group. He gets some inside information from members of bethel that's interesting. That's the only reason I watch his videos. Don't care about his personality. I watch his videos and form my own opinion about the information he presents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit