It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

@Simon

Oh and the last time I was here Man City were the noisy neighbours đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ˜«đŸ˜«đŸ˜«đŸ€Šâ€â™‚ïžđŸ˜‚

• JeffT
    JeffT

Correct me if I'm wrong: I'm under the impression from things he's said, that Evans regards anti-Watchtower activism as his job. To that end he solicited donations to support himself and his family. If that is the case, he should not be spending those funds on personal expenses like hookers.

If he was an American he would be running the risk of being charged with misuse of charitable donations and various other tax crimes. I don't know about where he is, I also don't know how the IRS views donations originating in the US and sent overseas.

Even if it isn't a crime, I find it morally and ethically reprehensible.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

JeffT,

Unless lloyd has a binding agreement to use his youtube funds in a particular way, he can do whatever he likes with them. Content providers are paid by advertisements and if subscribers donate a tip, then thats a bonus, it is a legitimate way to make a living.

It would be like all of us asking Simon for an audit of how he spends the money he makes from this site due to ad revenue.

I dont have a dog in this fight- Ive never met Lloyd.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

say what you like about the man--8 pages on this thread proves how well known he is.

• Reservations
    Reservations

I got to the 35 min mark on the video. Jesus Christ! The guy is an absolute loon.

He’s literally making out that sleeping with Hookers isn’t that bad. “I didn’t rape anyone, I didn’t murder anyone”. Maybe not Lloyd, but you sure have ruined your wife and kids life. After convincing your wife that JWs are the worst thing since sliced bread, and probably fracturing her relationship with her parents.

”I didn’t have an affair” he says
Sleeping with Hookers every 2 months for 4 years? That’s 24 times, what an absolute fucking shit bag to insinuate that.

He’s blaming the JW organisation for making him fucked up sexually
.Sorry Lloyd, I think you would be a sexual deviant anyway, regardless of the WT. And come on, you seem deluded thinking that woman would sleep with you if you weren’t in the org
..Sorry, high quality good woman wouldn’t touch that Grease Ball with a barge pole, hence the need to pay money for it.

Hopefully he stops going on about Morris and his whisky now, because, yeah that ain’t a good look, but his is a lot lot lot worse.

His wife and his in laws need to grow a backbone and kick this piece of shit to the curb, no idea how he’s still staying at the same house.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Why does he think he is so big that he needs to post that video on his personal life? Does he think he is a celeb???? There is no reason to make that video.

And sorry we all had sexual repression from the WT yet not of all of us are out screwing sex workers and cheating on our wives.

He blames the society rather than accept he is in control of his dick.

Narcissism.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

He’s blaming the JW organisation for making him fucked up sexually

Yh as much as I dont care about what he does in his private life (he's just a guy who provides insight about the org as far as I'm concerned), blaming any and all personal traits on the org is a stretch.

If you like banging different women just say you do. Don't pathologise it.

• Reservations
    Reservations

May I also add, as Lloyd skirted over these issues in his video:

Prostitution is illegal in Croatia

Prostitution is illegal in Thailand

Prostitution funds organised crime, and the vast majority are not doing it by their free will. Organised crime that no doubt leads to the exploitation of children. Prostitution is abusive by nature.

Money sent to Lloyd through his YouTube “activism” has been used for illegal activities, and potentially funding organised crime.

Let that sink in.

He says “what I do with my dick is my business”. But if you are a public figure and what you are doing with your dick is illegal, it very much is each and every one of ours business.

Doctors getting caught paying for prostitutes where it is illegal to do so would loose their job

Same goes for most other professions. Do the crime, be prepared to do the time.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Nothing wrong with seeing prostitutes if that's your thing - it's illegal.

Even in places where it's become legalised, it's still exploiting women and rent boys, etc.

Lloyd Evans comes across as a bit unhinged.

For him to pose as an activist, he needs to be cleaner than a nun's knickers, otherwise his position becomes ridiculous, as seems the case here.

Cheating on his wife with prostitutes is a low-life thing to do.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Hard to watch that entire video posted by Vanderhoven.

It's just Lloyd playing the victim, as far as I can make out.

Hopefully he has apologised to his wife.

Hey Lloyd - if you don't want your kids reading bad stuff about their daddy on the interwebs, don't sleep with prostitutes. It's that f**king simple.

I really don't get why man sleep with prostitutes anyway. Why can't they just masturbate?

Edited to add: thank you, Simon, for your summary on page 4 so I don't have to watch that whole shitshow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit