It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Judges the WTS for its immorality, doesn't like people pointing out his immoral behavior.

Uses Twitter to post negative opinions about others, doesn't like when others post negative opinions about him.

The world just refuses to cooperate with him, doesn't it?

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Lloyd is a certified clown

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

On july 4 , a Youtuber ,Warwick Pimo , release a leak Giliad classroom talk from Tony Morris 111. The next day,Jul. 5 Kim&Mikey made a video about this, Yesterday Jul 6 , AltWorldly also made a video about that...

Lloyd Evans...NADA..not even a tweet...Still on the "family Holiday' I guess...(even though he did took the time to have an argument,, on twitter , about UK politics...)

And that's why he Loose Patrons every months...

Pssst , Mister Evans just in case you are planning to make a video about that , I just want to tell you that Kim brooks , video has 9,636k views , 765 Likes, and 293 comments ! so far 😁😁😁

While your new Interview video .release yeaterday only got ,2,284K views 🥴 187 likes 🥺 and a big 21 comments. 😲😁🤣🤣🤣

• Tamalam
    Tamalam
    What does he care about Scientologists, really

He cares that's it's choc full of Hollywood celebs (both inside and Ex), he likes to think he's within their ranks and can get a leg up using their experiences and pretending his are similar.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Just wondering if Lloyd has grasped the idea that tweeting out a public post generally invokes feedback, whether that is positive or negative.

Hey Kim, another one you can chalk up that you were right about. Maybe he should get the fuck off social media because he obviously cannot handle any sort of criticism. Bloody hell, the comment was milk toast compared to other comments he has previously had.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Hey Kim, another one you can chalk up that you were right about. Maybe he should get the fuck off social media because he obviously cannot handle any sort of criticism.

Lol, I honestly was dumb enough to think that he would listen to me back then. If only he had listened 🤷‍♀️

•  Debra
    Debra
    Let's all ping him every time he takes a holiday with patrons money
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I'm not aware of ever seeing anything she's been in.

Me neither. Im guessing she wasn't really known outside of the USA.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Looks like we should have some answers fairly soon 👍

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Looks like we should have some answers fairly soon 👍

OMG!!! This is going to be a shit show!!! TEE HEE!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit