It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I know a lot of super PIMIs who would have had a field day if they knew just about Lloyd stealing Crisis of Conscience and handing it out without the author's permission.

That’s why this thread along with the info site continues to hold Lloyd accountable for all the shit he has pulled over the years. This is a sick liar who should not be trusted with anything; he is that compromised. The COC controversy is documented on the LE Overview blog:

https://lloydevans.info/all-categories/evans-history/lloyd-evans-an-overview

Unlike Lloyd’s Reddit thread that he routinely directs people to who are asking about COC, this blog has the receipts, including an email thread from Arthur Weber stating that the COC bootleg was an “arrangement” between him and Lloyd and that they indeed were selling it. In the Reddit thread, Lloyd claimed it was all Arthur and they were giving it away for free. That is simply false and the receipts are there.

As for the Power of Attorney regarding the lawsuit, good work on that Derek, Inna and Kim. Hopefully the strike ends soon and these documents can be downloaded. I think Kim should be given first crack at interpreting what is found and that it is shared amongst the names “defendants” before being released. It can be done here, with the docs posted on the info site without commentary so they can be easily linked.

People walked away before and let Jabba the Hutt win by default before because of the bullshit they received both from him and his goon squad. We’re here to tell everyone those times are over. Anyone seeking the truth will be directed to the truth supported by screenshots and supporting documentation. His frivolous lawsuit should be treated no differently.

The truth is on our side. All he has are snarky tweets and pitiful pleas for money because of unspecified “defamation”. Let’s let the microscope reveal the truth about this alleged defamation and let the court documents paint the factual story.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    ChinapomoAhhh... Nice. Looking forward to actually reading his lawsuit, more so than the final judgment. I bet it's gonna be hilarious

Ditto!😂 That lawyer's in for a laugh!!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

While we wait for those legal documents, and because I know he come and check what we are all saying about him... CONGRATULATIONS Kim&Mikey !

But don't you have 109k subscribers mister Evans? Maybe you should have a talk with them on your next Patreon meeting, about the lack of support they have for your Youtube channel. Remind them how important it is ,for your Childrens , that there daddy get's his Youtube wages,

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just saw this on his @JWWatchorg, Twitter account... Who's the I ? I doubt it's his ex-wife, or Tibor . So he's done with the hole Mormons videos ? Now Scientology ? Actually i think it's a Great Idea ! Yes make videos against them. ,( if he thought the EX-JW community are all fucked -up , wait till he has the scientology cult go after his little channel...🤣) But seriously 👍 And why is he begging for an interview on a tweet where the man is advertizing his T-shirt ? He doesn't know how to send private Tweet ?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    While we wait for those legal documents, and because I know he come and check what we are all saying about him... CONGRATULATIONS Kim&Mikey !

Oooo...thank you for reminder! I will pop over and be adding another extra :

View✓

Like✓

Comment ✓ to Kim & Mikey's! - and a big fat raspberry to Lloyd 😜

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Now that Leah Remini files a lawsuit against the Scientology church, I wonder is Lloyd will have her back on his channel to talk about that...Then he could talk about his lawsuit with her...😜

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I think Kim should be given first crack at interpreting what is found and that it is shared amongst the names “defendants” before being released.

I second this!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Now that Leah Remini files a lawsuit against the Scientology church, I wonder is Lloyd will have her back on his channel to talk about that

This would actually be a step in the wrong direction for Remini. She wants network coverage of her lawsuit, not to be a guest on a fading and disgraced exJW host’s channel.

Really, what good would it be for Remini to appear? There’s nothing Lloyd has to offer her and on the off-chance she does appear, it does not move the needle for her case nor does it get her more publicity. She’d be throwing Scientology an easy softball to discredit her.

What would be hilarious would be if Scientology went after Lloyd and exposed him. They create sites such as whoismikerinder.com for people who speak out. I think they’d have something to say about Remini and her decision to appear with him. Would probably paint it as pathetic and they’d be right.

• Simon
    Simon
    This would actually be a step in the wrong direction for Remini.

There's a certain irony that people fooled once by a cult are still not discerning enough to see that someone else just wants to use them and their platform.

What does he care about Scientologists, really?

Lloyd is precisely the sort of abusive little prick that thrives in these organizations. He's the elder everyone has a story about who was obviously getting off probing for details of exactly what someone else's immorality entailed, in explicit detail.

Of course he was so dumb he couldn't even avoid doing the few things necessary to not blow his participation in the little scheme, but he managed to!

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    if he thought the EX-JW community are all fucked -up , wait till he has the scientology cult go after his little channel
    What would be hilarious would be if Scientology went after Lloyd and exposed him.

Oh yes. He's been bitching and whining enough as it is about what he thinks is a "campaign" against him. He ain't seen nothing yet though. If he crosses the Scientologists, he'd better be prepared for a REAL focus on his private life, then he'll really know what it's like! By all accounts, those people don't mess about when they decide to go after someone.

The only thing that might save him from them is that he's small fry and with too little knowledge or influence for them to bother with. He'll probably hate that, but it's true. With such a dwindling audience and no real contacts or insider info he's no threat to them, though he likes to think he's some kind of great cult-buster!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit