It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Posters who complain about others talking about the LE scandal would like to defend him but don’t have the courage. They are using “you all obsessed” as a proxy for their real opinion that what LE did was fine by them. Why not just say it plainly?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

It’s such a shame that Lloyd Evans has become such a poster child of what happens if you leave JWs and become apostate.

it’s like saying you leave and you will mess up your life, betray your family with prostitution and end up suicidal

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    You are all obsessed with Lloyd Evans. What are you compensating?

The popcorn has arrived!

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I'm happy to assist with legal fees too.

• vienne
    vienne

"You are all obsessed with Lloyd Evans. What are you compensating?"

I'm just here for the bad grammar. ... Okay, not really. Evans brought this on himself by means of his unwarranted pride and immorality that even many who were disfellowshipped for sexual misconduct would find repugnant. He continues to defend his abuse of others, his lack of 'penis control,' his abusive relationship with his wife, and just plain, every-day stupidity.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    What are you compensating?

I don’t speak for anyone on this thread. I will post a guess as to what I think people are compensating.

Lloyd has for years threatened, shut people up, kept people in fear and been a complete asshole to people. The are making up time now in releasing their hurt.

• vienne
    vienne

"It’s such a shame that Lloyd Evans has become such a poster child of what happens if you leave JWs and become apostate."

Yup. The poster boy for the mentally diseased.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I know a lot of super PIMIs who would have had a field day if they knew just about Lloyd stealing Crisis of Conscience and handing it out without the author's permission. "Yep, see what happens when you leave Jehovah's loving organization? You steal and lie and act like it's the other person's fault..."

god forbid they would find out about the prostitutes and all the rest.

So lloyd can crow all he wants about "aggressive activists who set the movement backwards" but his behavior does more damage to any "movement" than anything else.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Poor Lloyd. I bet he didn’t see this coming. Like all narcissists he thought his ego, rants and gaslighting would scare us away. Fact is, he has lost the power he once thought he had over us. A narcissist’s worst nightmare.

Happy to chip in too if needed.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I don’t speak for anyone on this thread. I will post a guess as to what I think people are compensating.
    It does not seem that people read anything beyond the last page of a thread and they need reminding sometimes. It seems these ones have done no research at all. Do these people deserve our answers??? I mean all of this is in black and white here on jehovahs-witness.com and lloydevansDOTinfo

For those that do research and seem to be knowledgeable to some degree on the situation, let's sit down and discuss the issue instead of just coming in here and saying things like "dont bother Lloyd, Your compensating for something, You people are obsessed...etc" then leave once you have your little poke at us in here.

LMsA said it best I think as to what we are compensating for.

• He used Patreon funds for this. He even admitted before all this happened that he was almost entirely supported by these donations, so no matter how he may spin it, the 4 or 5 books he sells a month is not covering a 2 month trip to Thailand.
    • he has crowdfunded hundreds of thousands of dollars from exiting cult members over the last decade to fund his lifestyle and created his own cult.
    • he has weaponised people to go after those he does not like and this continues today
    • he has taken his family on holidays round the world all paid for by xjws and has disguised it as “activism”.
    • he attacks CSA survivors for relating their concerns about his activities in Thailand
    • he has consistently lied and gaslit people who didn’t agree with him
    • he has sabotaged other activists he didn’t like
    • he pirated COC and then blamed it on everyone else and Paul Grundy
    • he has consistently treated his wife like trash and betrayed her dating back to 2009 and continues to blame it on “sexual repression”
    • he humiliated her on his livestream saying she didn’t sexually satisfy him
    • he continues to attack and troll people who have called him out.
    • he has sent out 12 letters demanding money from other exJWs for telling the truth about him
    • he is currently “criminally” suing 7 exJWs in a Croatian court
    • he has threatened to come after Kim Silvio for the next 40 years, even flying to Australia to legally harass her

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit