It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Looks like we should have some answers fairly soon

Impressive, especially for someone Lloyd called “unlawyerly”. The “KMS” at the top has to be making his fat face turn beet red.

My vote is on a “JLE” submission soon to follow.

Your request for documents in a “criminal” trial you were named as a “defendant” in is pure defamation, I’m afraid. Turn in your lawyer’s credentials at the nearest Croatian embassy, please.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

I'm guessing the case is still technically "live", but that the court told him on 14 July that they will be closing it within a certain period (possibly 28-30 days) unless he appeals and submits something more substantial.

In the meantime, he's trying to spin out the idea of the subjects of his action being "criminal defendants" for as long as he still can.

But we will know "the truth" verrrry soon and you know what they say... "the truth will set you free"!

Or in LE's case, maybe this quote about "truth" and court cases will be more appropriate:

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Journeyman: Here’s the English version provided by the court:

Couple things to note: KMS is an “authorisation”, first of its kind in this case. The “Da” or “Ne” refer to “attachment”. Only two are the KMS one and Karlo Novosel’s original submission.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Ok gotcha. Couldn't remember from when this was posted pages back. Things move fast on this thread (nearly at 1100 pages now too)!

Anyway, the clock is ticking...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    But we will know "the truth" verrrry soon and you know what they say... "the truth will set you free"!

Inna and Derek have been working in the background to make this happen also 👏👏👏

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Only two are the KMS one and Karlo Novosel’s original submission.

I have a question . Will we know what the UPS stand for ?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Will we know what the UPS stand for ?

Maybe but not guaranteed 👍

• JeffT
    JeffT

I've been keeping a low profile for some time now, mainly due to health concerns. But I want to give a big thank you to everyone who is making this happen. There is nothing like discovering original documents to get my attention.

Good work everybody.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

The next betting line should be on when/if Lloyd releases the letter on his channels before we find out. He hates it when he isn't controlling the narrative. Wouldn't be surprised if he tries to get ahead of this with some silly spin.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo
    Just wondering if Lloyd has grasped the idea that tweeting out a public post generally invokes feedback

Lloyd doesn't tweet. He "churns out" short wisdom gems. 🤝

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit