It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Pag Island

He has been on holidays to pag before interestingly 🤔 I also find it interesting that he appears to be staying in Pag when the girls are going home 🤔

Oh and anyone that believes he was on holidays with his girls without Dijana ….. please see my previous advertisement for “defrosted ice chips from Antarctica”

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

So have they split up or not I’m confused?

he has moved out that’s for sure, why would anyone think she would ever go on holiday with her ex?

I don’t know what the custody arrangements are perhaps he has access to the kids at certain times?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I also find it interesting that he appears to be staying in Pag when the girls are going home

I missed that part. "Before THEY head home". Would also indicate their mother was there to take them home. This time she didn't want to be in the pics, at least not the public ones.

That would make it about a two week holiday. One week with the family and another for "dates" and the party life. Look at this article about drugs on Pag (From the Split tourist guide):

Is Croatia Safe to Visit? Safety Tips for New Tourists - Split Croatia Travel Guide

If using drugs is your choice of vacation, consider visiting Zrce beach on Pag island where it’s much more commonplace throughout the summer. You can easily book a tour from Split and spend an entire day and night partying there

Looks like Pag is the perfect place for him. They have all the hookers and blow he could possibly need.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

why would anyone think she would ever go on holiday with her ex?

She did last year shortly after he announced they were separated. She was in the pics last September on the beach and he posted them to Twitter, gushing about the "ones he loved".

I have strong feelings about her participation in all this, so I'll just let Lloyd explain it in his own words in his 16 December 2021 letter to Dijana:

You have known for years that I am a workaholic and we have talked about it openly, yet you have persisted with our relationship and been quite happy to reap the dividends of my uneven work-life balance financially.

https://lloydevans.info/all-categories/evans-history/lloyd-evans-16-december-letter-to-dijana

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

His channel seems to be on a downward spiral barely getting 2K views for some of his videos now.

One of the latest snorefests is titled “The Israelites Didn’t Worship As Most Assume”. This guy isn’t winning any awards for his snappy headlines that’s for sure. Even if the interviewee isn’t boring you have to wade through piles of LE to get to any non-boring parts - again an interview where you wonder whether the interviewee knows LE’s backstory or not.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    His channel seems to be on a downward spiral

Stats confirm your thoughts đź‘Ť

https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/lloydevans

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Alt Wordly 24 minutes ago Leaked Training Video = 1K views

LE 3 hours ago Exercise Patient Video = 1K views

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

From Instagram...

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

His Youtube is in a freefall, his patreons are consistently drying up yet again, his lawsuit is *this close* to being exposed for the joke it is, so much going on in Pennsylvania and he's said diddly shit about it... so what does he do? Go on holiday. He deserves every moment of misery he's experiencing now and will have in the future as things get worse and worse for him.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Why would his ex wife go on holiday with her ex?

it’s very odd.

she should be with a new man by now. She is not getting any younger.

thise girls need a new step dad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit