It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The concept of "leaving" Twitter is silly. If you could walk away without any issue, then the site was worthless to you and you probably should have left a long time ago and done something else instead. Otherwise, the site is useful to you in some way, and 'leaving' is an example of biting off your nose to spite your face. "I won't let Elon Musk have control over me" they say, as they leave a site they would otherwise continue to use.

Lucky for Lloyd that Musk isn't buying OnlyFans...

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    the moment my worst fears are realised.

What are your worst fears Lloyd, becoming irrelevant? Already there. Your posts maybe get a few pathetic likes and comments. That twitter becomes a playground for bullies and people with no moral compass? Then why the hell would you leave?

I'm thinking he's not only virtue signaling but readying an excuse to leave because he's embarrassed and realizes he's defeated. He's not leaving because no one is listening to him anymore and he's a complete laughingstock to the community with his disastrous livestream and failed lawsuit, and hasn't been able to bounce back like he expected; of course not. He's leaving because he's taking the moral high road against... bots? the world's richest man?

Loser.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I would have thought his fingers would be twitching elsewhere!

The best reply I have been seeing when all the B list "celebs" threaten to leave is. It is not an airport, you don't need to announce your departure. Personally, I love all the trolls on Twitter. Especially the ones who stick up for a certain teenage girl who is given a script to read. I had one mention Qanon to me today, to try and call me a conspiracy theorist, now I know what Qanon is and that it is another cult, but I played along with him pleading my ignorance to this cult. I said I have no idea what Qanon is but thanked the troll for bringing it to my attention. For some reason, the troll deleted all their messages ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‚

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thisismein1972,

Poor troll. He probably had to go get professional help. ;}

• Simon
    Simon
    The concept of "leaving" Twitter is silly.

Same with advertisers. The point of them advertising in the first place is to benefit themselves. So "withdrawing their advertising" is surely removing that benefit and hurting themselves? Well played fools, well played.

Same deal with economic sanctions - the trade deals were mutually beneficial, that's the point of trade. So whatever harm you do to the other country you do equally to yourselves too.

It's idiot policies for optics. Virtue signalling at the corporate and global level.

Companies and agencies infested with left wing ideologues.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Those videos used to have lots of views ,and $$$, but without Mark. or Kim, his Patrons don't seem to care anymore...Only 8 likes for this tweet,2 comments, 3 retweet but usually he would have people saying ,I can't wait, I will Watch bla bla bla, And that news was already tweeted A LOT by other Ex-jw,,,He even didn't respond or block Nicolaou yet? interesting..

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Oh good Gravy..."Change My Mind" about religion? I would much prefer " Change My Mind " about the SEX INDUSTRY. the only one that should "Change his mind" (for working for THAT ) ,should be his Sidekick TIBOR ,who look so trill to be there...I've seen that look before...That's the look of people stuck in a CULT , with an Narcissist psycho Leader ...RUN TIBOR RUN!

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I thought he wasn't into "aggressive" activism?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He looks like a person putting on a face pretending to be deranged who doesnโ€™t realise that he actually is deranged.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

What a slob! Even that crazy loon Rick FEARon at least is presentable looking.

Cedars? He'd look right at home as just another bum on the streets of Portland, squatting on the sidewalk and defecating. Anything for an audience!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit