It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    long was it up before he was informed via Twitter? Did the story break while it was nighttime in Croatia?

The story broke Friday here in the states:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXVF4Tpj018

Mike and Kim and exJW Critical Thinkers (Lady Cee) have already done videos on it, haven't checked anyone else but he's definitely tardy to the party. No, he doesn't care if he's not the one who broke the news, wasn't asked for a quote, if it brings attention to someone else, the list goes on.

I rest my fucking case

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

On a completely different and unrelated subject...

Interesting video on dealing with a narcissist. The title is misleading though - this is more a list of 10 steps to preventing a narcissist from controlling you, and maintaining your own mental balance.

I can think of a certain mother of two girls who could have done with seeing this ages ago!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oweoGDLISGA

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Can't even do the bear fucking minimum like checking the news and putting jehovah's witness in the search bar. Needs one of his followers to tell him.

I understand why he’s doing that. He’s getting paid anyway, is being lazy and demonstrates a general apathy towards JW info which in reality has been going on for years. He loves the sensational info like TMIII buying a shit tonne of expensive scotch and his removal from the GB.

Is this a solid business strategy? No. And it’s contributing to his irrelevance. In the short term it’s working for him, but will necessitate the need for a new begging video, this time with a noticeably lower success rate.

As for the Patreon numbers, he was up to 508 to the other day. They fluctuate after the drop but generally go back to the original drop number by the end of the month - in this case 500. Last month he was down to 526, spiked to 534, and back down to 528 two days before the drop.

The “sushis” represent a finger food, an hors d'oeuvres. Since his livestream and Andrew Gold video are his “best” all time, let’s make our own “sushis” since it’s hard to get people to watch a pathetic man cry and bitch for almost two hours.

Lloyd Evans “Greatest Hits”

Call it a taco, a pizza slice, or bruschetta.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    but he's definitely tardy to the party.

It was all over Twitter, but since he BLOCKED more than 1\2 of the ex-JW there Dumb Dumb didn't see it...

he shot himself in the foot at the worst possible time

🤣that made me do this ...

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

You forgot the thought/speech bubble blaming Kim... and Dijana... and everyone else but himself!

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    I got two thumbs down for my Wally is better than Lloyd comment.

One of them was mine because I see the same personality in Wally as I do in Lloyd. And my intuition has not been wrong yet, unfortunately.

I'll give you an example of why I love and hate this intuition I have. Today I had it confirmed to me that someone at work was controlling another colleague, I knew this over two years ago and it came to a head today with the two parties having to deal with this situation through HR.

I love it because it provides me with a defense against these people, I hate it because when I'm proven right it kills me knowing that someone has taken a piece of someone else that can never be taken back, and the innocent party will forever be scarred by their experience.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    One of them was mine because I see the same personality in Wally as I do in Lloyd

That’s a hard disagree from me on that. For one, Wally has time for everyone and I mean everyone. He freely gives his email out, responses are always forthcoming and he doesn’t bitch that he is busy. He also gives his phone number out and talks to people with little thought to whether they could come on his channel or other ways it could benefit him personally.

He talks to both sides of the issue, both Cedarites and critics and I’ve never seen him hammer home the fact he was right like Lloyd does. The only time he ran afoul of Lloyd was when he was asking him a simple question about whether an apology was owed to the TTATT people since his actions have now tanked it. He’s gotten a tonne of shit, especially from the Cedarites but even some from critics. He’s genuinely interested in keeping the peace which is why some may misinterpret his actions.

His videos emanate none of the arrogance and bravado of Jabba the Hutt’s. A JW could come onto Wally’s show and be shown nothing but personal respect. Lloyd would try to humiliate and make a punch bag out of them.

I am not speaking for Wally nor am I affiliated with him, but seriously…. Send him an email (listed in the comments on every video) and ask to speak. He’ll gladly listen to you regarding your concerns about him. Try that with Lloyd and you’ll get labelled as a hater and subsequently blocked.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

My impression is he’s a good guy too, although I find some of his titles and takes a bit cringe because they tend to overstate the case in the way that YouTube videos probably have to in order to get attention. Plus the videos are far too long. They need to get to the point. There’s another YouTuber I follow who summarises his main point at the start of the video in under a minute and then lets his audience decide whether they want to watch the whole 20 minutes or so. That’s an excellent approach and probably why he’s got millions of subscribers. 👍

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I think the most important thing to remember is that there are lots of exjw content creators out the and there is one that suits each of us. We don’t have to like the same creators - not should we. We don’t need a leader, we don’t need a voice for the community. Hear all the opinions of all the creators that you want and then make your own opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit