It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Two women, two quietly spoken women……that’s all I’ll say 💗

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    Why would he feel the need to redub the creation videos with his own narration?
    That's just nuts.

Ok, so our friend has posted as a "sushi" (oh FFS) one of his five greatly anticipated (ahem) voiceovers to the JW nature clips which it apparently took him an additional 4 days to come up with, delaying the release of his Friday PM convention rebuttal.

I knew his comedy was poor, but really. This was just arse-achingly BAD. Some tedious 'joke' about "growing weed" in different places and then joining a cult? What the hell was the point? Just stick to your damned convention rebuttals if you must.

I'm not even going to bother looking at the others he apparently did in the main rebuttal video. I mean really. This is a new low for even him.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I just watched that one about plants and dear god was that awful. Not one amusing part much less funny. Nothing tied together, just "me grow marijuana sunflower oil for lubricant join a cult ha ha" That guy who does the Lloyd impression (Floyd Bevins or something? someone remind of who that dude is) is a billion times funnier in his videos than this stupid rubbish.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I watched it.

I did notice he spends more time 'liking' and replying to viewers, so....maybe this 'knock' to his ego has made him bloody well appreciate his subscribers a bit more!!!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    remember you can avail yourself of the dislike button

Thank you for that tip...So I did, . I was hoping like on this forum you could see a -1 ,but no , the only think i got was a '' 'feedback shared with the creator" ...so i was a little "upset" ,and I thought well since youtube will be "Sharing" to him anyway I went and dislike 10 more videos of him..I may also click a few thumbs down on a few comment .like : that was such a great video Thanks Lloyd!

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

You can put an extension on your browser that brings back the number of thumbs down on youtube and shows you the totals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    It looks like he’s putting on weight again.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I just watched that one about plants

Sorry guys I can't be arsed to watch any of his videos. From the description you guys give, I can see I am not missing anything.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Thanks guys and gals, now I watched that fucking thing too. Now we know what the “twist” was! Marijuana is so 90’s. This is what happens when you were born in 1979 and don’t get laid until the year 2007. Almost made it to 30, Lloyd! U mad bro?

Since he seems to be so behind the times, look for him to sport a cannabis leaf tattoo with “The Chronic” in Old English lettering beneath it.

Totally get why he sexted teenagers and “dated” sex workers in Pa Tong. Wants to be young and hip. Fails miserably.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It strikes me that (as far as I know) he never talks to any of his guests about the so-called ‘defamation campaign’ and events that have brought his business down over the past year. If he was genuinely the victim of an ‘injustice’ wouldn’t he talk about it with people in livestreams and so on? Of course he would. He’d be all over it like a rash.

The fact that he never talks about it with people on his channel indicates that he is fully aware that no reasonable person would agree with his version of events. He tried it out with Andrew Gold and failed miserably and now he’s learned his lesson. He probably could get a few of his crazier followers to come on his channel and agree with his version of events but they are so crazy they might end up saying such mental stuff that would undermine him even more.

Come to think on it, the one person he did chat with about it on his channel was Tibor. That’s telling in itself because Tibor’s job literally depends on him agreeing with LE’s version of events. But outside of people whose job depends on agreeing with LE on the so-called ‘defamation campaign’ he knows there’s nobody, so he avoids talking about the subject. This makes me suspect he knows he’s in the wrong. A person who genuinely thought they were in the right and being victimised probably couldn’t stop themselves from talking about it. His strategic silence speaks volumes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit