It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Why would he feel the need to redub the creation videos with his own narration?

That's just nuts.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I'm not sure how YouTube works but Kim might know... during a livestream, people can donate money and if they do it should show up in the livestream comments section, right? I just looked and didn't see any donations... which must kill him. We all know he's only in it for the money and to put any effort into something and not walk away with his pockets jangling is his worst fear.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Any body clicking briefly on his vids for any reason remember you can avail yourself of the dislike button 👎

I quickly buzzed through the video and he got a few donations including 27.99 dollars from Canada and 9.99 dollars for his “efforts”. Probably some others I missed. The donations appear in his livestream comments, but they are different than the later video comments. The donations we know about are the ones he chooses to highlight during the video, which may or may not be all of the donations he got during the livestream. Slim pickings compared to the glory days anyway.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    The donations we know about are the ones he chooses to highlight during the video, which may or may not be all of the donations he got during the livestream.

That’s not how “superchats” work. The whole idea behind the donations is you get your comment and/or donation automatically highlighted on the screen. So what you saw there was exactly what he received. People also have their comment highlighted when they are a YT paying subscriber of his and comment in the live chat. He received only one of those.

I scrolled through the live chat, and it was a fairly modest engagement for an 1:10 long livestream with two guests. He only got two superchats and slim was right:

$27.99 CAD

$9.99 USD

Also the fact he got only one YT member to comment would indicate those memberships have fallen too from a high of over 100. This was a fairly important video compared to the shit he regularly puts out and you’d think those 100 or so YT members would have been all over that.

It looks like he’s putting on weight again. His cheeks looked a bit chubby and that double chin was hanging rather low.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

And no disrespect but those women were boring as hell. I could barely hear the blonde one (and I never take someone seriously when they're chatting from their bedroom, sorry).

So what a great "panel" he has talking about probably one of the biggest news stories to come out of the U.S. this year. God he so desperately wants to be taken seriously... that intro he has before his videos like he's on a real news story. But in truth he's just another low-level nobody getting lower every day.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    This was a fairly important video compared to the shit he regularly puts out and you’d think those 100 or so YT members would have been all over that.

Plus everyone else already covered it right when the story broke last week, including tons of local news channels, Forbes, AP, etc. He straggles in a week late and only because someone else told him about the story? What's left for him to offer?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Small clip I saw he was blathering on how he doesn’t like to cover this topic because of the harrowing stories. I can think of another reason he doesn’t like to cover the topic.

If his guests don’t know his backstory I think they were there under false pretences. If they do know, that’s their bad choice to make I suppose.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

There is such a thing as symbiotic relationships. They could be using Lloyds channel to gain popularity for themselves.

• vienne
    vienne

Lloyd has little to say, and none of that is original. He is repetitious. He is a follower who tries to present his work as original. I do not know what lower grades report cards are like in the UK, but I'd bet that "gets along well with others" was not checked on his. He's a bully and a fake. And worst of all, he is boring.

I detest his behavior. His sexual adventures are revolting. But if he had something meaningful to say, I'd listen. He doesn't. He never has.

In a general way, personality matters. If you yell and rant; if you present yourself as a scholar when you are not; if you're smarmy; if you're a sycophant; if you put on the 'gay boy voice'; if you dress like a pirate, you will turn away audience. [Yes, you probably know which youtube presenters I mean.] Fake personalities do not cover inadequate content. Lloyd's work falls in the category "inadequate." The work of some others does also.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Slim Small clip I saw he was blathering on how he doesn’t like to cover this topic because of the harrowing stories. I can think of another reason he doesn’t like to cover the topic.

Yup. I'm guessing he's not too keen on the fact he can't personally manage the live chat at the same time....he may have another "Alien Encounter"😂😂😂

I appreciate there's probably a small time delay and moderators - but Mashee Moto and Arthur are too dense to catch every post & there's little they could do with a livestream 'flash mob' of protesters if people decided to put a stop to his livestreaming & profiting from CSA reports!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit