It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

After bigging it up late last week, our hero claims that there's a "bit of a snag" with the latest convention video... so he's gracing the internet with more 'sushi' videos in the meantime.

He also posted what is, tellingly, his favourite quote (emphasis mine):
    "Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence." - Christopher Hitchens

That certainly explains his insistence on being argumentative and disagreeable and always trying to have the last word!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Why not just upload the sushi on a regular schedule, and then combine them in a playlist? It keeps people coming back for content, and those who want to binge only have to click one button.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    My ignorance come from only ever having watched the meltdown video. It was a classic though. 😆

If you watched a whole convention episode all the way through, you can pick each sushi as he introduces the section “ we are watching the morning session of the 2023 convention where Stephen lett is discussing….”

My word is good, I’m not asking you to torture yourself by watch 👍

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Why not just upload the sushi on a regular schedule, and then combine them in a playlist?

2 reasons:

1. Regularly uploading improves your algorithms

2. Some people watch the whole convention videos, some watch the sushi’s and some watch both …. Hedging his viewer bets and potential double up of views 👍

noW i hAve tHAnKs

asshole can't even do his "job" right. Can't even do the bear fucking minimum like checking the news and putting jehovah's witness in the search bar. Needs one of his followers to tell him.

Fuck off you piece of shit. You don't care about those kids and you don't care about anyone other than yourself. Any video you make about this topic is going to be completely void of any information and people far smarter and braver then you are going to make better videos then you could ever wish to make.

Fuck right off.

Also wtf he now has 507 patrons??????

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    Also wtf he now has 507 patrons?

More naive newbies or sock puppet accounts, presumably. Or possibly late renewals by some of the existing flying monkeys.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The Patreon numbers fluctuate, you are better off checking them once a month, if that.

re: the AP story on the JWs, how long was it up before he was informed via Twitter? Did the story break while it was nighttime in Croatia? I'm asking because I'd honestly be shocked if he didn't have some sort of way of getting this info quickly. Doesn't Google have a simple notification service that sends you an email or text based on a search term?

It seems, to me, to be the sort of news item that he would want to know about immediately, in order to make a video about it as soon as possible. Has he made a video about this case?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Has he made a video about this case?

Not since the team left. Mark and I were usually the ones taking the news to him, doing the research and talking to key players - he just hosted the WTIF episodes.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Thanks, Kim. I (like others here) have been getting the impression that he hasn't really made an effort to replace the work that his team used to do. If he's not paying attention to such an important story and relying on the kindness of strangers just to get decent convention video footage, it does look like he's just going through the motions now.

I guess that is more of an observation than a complaint. If he's ignoring CSA related items, it might be for the best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit