It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Apparently he was on 'holiday' again. @pasta_hour did you hurt his feelings again?

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Stop pinging at me stop pinging at me!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Everytime ,someone get a -1 I will put this meme...

Debra you got Lloyd !

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Just to bring everyone up to speed, the power of attorney (POA) signed by Kim (Silvio) is filed with the court.

Right now is the waiting game. The court need to process and approve it before the attorney can access those documents. Since the courts are on strike, there's no telling how long that might be (weeks? months?).

Once it's processed and approved, she will download all the documents and forward them to us. Her fee doesn't include translating as that became a bit prohibitive and we're thinking we'll try to run them through something online first.

HOwever, she should have access to all the documents, not just that last letter/decision.

After that, if we need her advice or other services, we can ask her for a quote and use her on a case by case basis. Someone sent me a private msg asking about reporting Lloyd for using prostitutes and that's certainly something we might bring up with her but we need to balance what we want her to do with how much it might cost.

So that's where we're at. Everyone keep fingers crossed that this works so we at least know what's going on. I hate hiring people through sites like that but she seems legit.

And Lloyd since we know you're reading this, enjoy the rest of your holiday ha ha ha ha ha ha ha fat ass.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Ahhh... Nice. Looking forward to actually reading his lawsuit, more so than the final judgment. I bet it's gonna be hilarious

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

@ DerekMoors

Please contact me if more finances are needed.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    I have a dumper truck of popcorn on order in readiness for Lloyd's damage control attempts.
  • Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

I'm surprised he hasn't started yet. Maybe he's counting on the fact that it takes a lot of time to get hold of the documents due to the strike?

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

You are all obsessed with Lloyd Evans. What are you compensating?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    You are all obsessed with Lloyd Evans. What are you compensating?

Nikolaus - You’ve just given your game away. If you had actually read the thread for the last two pages, you’d know about the legal case and how a lawyer was contacted in Croatia and given power of attorney from Kim. (Derek Moors posted an update to this 5 posts before yours).

But you came here for a drive by take, and appear to have a feigned interest in finding anything out about this other than to discourage people talking about Lloyd. You did your part for Jabba the Hutt, so go on and collect your medal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit