It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Intellectual masturbation.

Are your sure it's not just plain, old masterbation? He does have that problem - as if he has mastery over his penis.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

You know what, Lloydy boy served his purpose but he is finished....I enjoy the content more now from Ben Foard and Harrison Cother with a bit of AltWorldy thrown in...Kim and Mikey are ok but land on too extreme and put off still-in's to some degree but they are passionate and have gone through a lot.

I met a new ex-JW who is out just a few months ago and asked him what was his main vehicle to get out and wake up and he said Reddit and research...not a YouTuber...I asked him do you know Cedars....nope was the answer.

"I can't control my penis" Cedars is irrelevant now and is being replaced with some wonderful content creators.

Agree with you 100% Lloyd is being over taken by new exjw content creators

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Don’t forget Wally. He is so much better than Lloyd ever was.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

It's not even speculation or opinion at this point. Lloyd's video on Tony's leaked talk sits at 13K views; JW Thoughts has 40K views. Lloyd's videos about the convention are from 3K to 6K views. JW Thoughts, from 8.5K to 20K.

ExJW Critical Thinker videos hit 14K, 20K, 40K and more. Most of Lloyd's numbers are below 5K. They also posted yesterday about the 5 JWs indicted in Pennsylvania and hit over 8K views in 20 hours. Lloyd has some stale "sushi" (again, WTF are sushi videos) about the convention, just a couple thousand views each.

What's funny is that he shot himself in the foot at the worst possible time. Everything from the ARC onward has been exposing the cult for what it is and momentum kept growing. One story after another... CSA, selling properties for a billion while begging for money, articles about abused women staying with abusers, etc. Then Covid hit and more people were like "why the fuck should I go back to those stupid meetings" and they started turning to the internet more than ever. That's right when his nasty business got exposed.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    again, WTF are sushi videos

My understanding of "sushi" videos is like most sushi that you eat they are a small 1 bite food. I take "sushi videos" to mean small/short ones.

This is just my opinion I have no confirmation from anyone or internet source to validate my opinion.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    This is just my opinion I have no confirmation from anyone or internet source to validate my opinion.

You are correct. Lloyd films “sushi episodes” individually and tibor puts them together into one long video 👍

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

I got two thumbs down for my Wally is better than Lloyd comment.

Hi Lloyd and Tibor 🖐🏻

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Lloyd films “sushi episodes” individually and tibor puts them together into one long video

All this time I thought it was the other way around. Lloyd rambling on in a two to three hour video then Tibor chopping that up into smaller 'sushi' clips.

My ignorance come from only ever having watched the meltdown video. It was a classic though. 😆

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It was a classic. Would be fun if we could enter it for some sort of award, a fitting legacy you might say. ‘Shooting yourself in the foot video award’, or something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit