It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If no word on the case is forthcoming, then we should keep reminding everyone about this important criminal suit that is working its way through the Croatian courts. We wouldn't want to miss out when the guilty verdicts come down and Croatian agents jet around the world, ready to bring righteous justice to these barbaric rogues! Maybe Evans can film the apprehensions, like those thrilling "cop dramas" we see on TV!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

There is a link to the Croatian court system that tracks the case. As it currently sits, the case has been assigned to a new judge and the court has not taken any actions.

The link is below. It has an English option.

https://e-predmet.pravosudje.hr/index.php?sud=5044&upisnik=K&predmet=252&godina=2022&captcha_code=z6cnlb

• Simon
    Simon
    He clearly hates doing JW videos now. I can’t imagine who enjoys watching this stuff either.

I get why people watch exJW content, especially when they have recently left and are educating themselves about the WatchTower's past for example. That used to be things of some importance, like a major TV channel documentary or expose about the WTS though. But the newer stuff where someone takes a 2 hours convention talk then adds their own commentary to it which is invariable bleeding obvious "this is lies" kind of level ... WTF?! Who is sitting through that crap? What do they imagine they are learning? There's often long periods of time where n-o-t-h-i-n-g happens in JW world, it's just the same-old, yet people like him feel compelled to churn out new content about the nothing that has occurred.

It'd be like someone rage-quitting McDonalds and then tuning in every month to hear the latest menu items and someone read out the updates to the employee manual.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

It seems our 'friend' might be trying something different. Or at least, he's trying to create renewed interest in his convention reviews. We'll see how that works out for him...

• vienne
    vienne

His 'mind', such as it is, is like the Colorado River. Shallow, and in so deep a channel he'll never find a new path.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFhOsVigBLE

You may not like their approach. I for one do because they are genuine, and out of all the exJW's I have followed Kim and Mikey are the only ones I am subscribed to now.

Mike is straight to the point and on the ball here. This time though, there will be no flying monkeys that will be used as human shields by Lloyd to hide behind. He only has one now.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    “We’re shaking things up..”
    “We” as if he actually went to Dijana and/or Tibor and solicited advice. All intentional to create the illusion of a well oiled machine when everything that comes out of that channel originates with Jabba the Hutt.

“We” because he’s fundraising on the supposed need to pay these two people.

I can’t wait to hear what this fucking twist is. Intellectual masturbation. Be still my beating heart.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    It seems our 'friend' might be trying something different

or maybe not...

I think when he said there would be "a new twist on the random creation video " he will probably insert himself, again , in that video like he did in the past . He did that with the paradise video.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    I think when he said there would be "a new twist on the random creation video " he will probably insert himself, again , in that video like he did in the past.

It's a good point. Let's face it, he doesn't have any other options - it's not like there is a huge cast of people lining up to support him these days!

I remember he once had someone write a song which was a parody of one of the Org's "original songs" - about the best life ever, I think it was - which he featured. Again, to be able to do something like that, or to produce a parody skit of one of the Org's videos, he would need more people than are likely to rally round him now.

Or maybe he thinks his own songwriting and singing skills are good enough to have a shot at parodying a Kingdom song. Can you imagine? It will take a lot to make exJWs wish they were listening to a real Kingdom song, but that would be one way to do it!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Parodies would be a good idea, but the problem is he doesn't understand comedy and he cannot laugh at himself. His parodies would be more meanspirited than they would be funny. The videos would give others plenty of fodder for making fun of him, and that would just drive him insane.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit