It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Tamalam: Do we really think he won't stoop so low as to claim to be incapacitated and unable to work...

He would need to fall quite far to reach the point where a disability check would be his best option. He would be better off living in Croatia with a handful of Patreon/YouTube dollars coming in, than in the UK under government assistance.

I'm betting that, if it comes down to putting in more time/effort into making videos versus spending 30-40 hours a week slaving under someone else for poverty-level wages, he will suddenly rediscover how easy it is to make videos by himself. And he wouldn't need all that much support to surpass what he would get from a menial job in Croatia. The problem would be keeping/growing such a small support base a second time, without the help of the people who made it possible before.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yep, the fact is LE could probably get away with never making another video, and still keep hundreds of patrons for months, and dozens for years to come. Some people who sign up just never quit for whatever reason. Look at Boogie’s patrons. His support crashed but it took years, and he still has a handful left. He’ll collect that money from the handful of remaining supporters for the rest of his life, or until it’s shut down somehow, which seems unlikely. (Down from over 300 to less than 30 in his case)

https://graphtreon.com/creator/boogie2988

On the other hand, coping with a steadily falling income is not an easy thing to do for anybody and is likely to have a mental toll, especially as inflation is high in many places. (It certainly is in the UK, I don’t know about Croatia) This is why he is frustrated with the very good income he receives at the moment, because it doesn’t match the excellent income he had in 2020. Next year will likely be worse than this year so that, even though he will still be making more than he did in 2018, it will feel a lot worse because it’s heading downward.

I reckon his ad revenue from YouTube has probably tumbled further than his Patreon support because his views are rubbish these days and YouTube is apparently paying out less than it used to.

Plus the downward trajectory of his channel could accelerate rather than level off in the medium term as he is less motivated to produce videos and fewer people support him as a result in a reinforcing downward loop.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Good gravy , now the Patreon number is 483...So Yesterday Usualusename 1 was the winner , today ...

We have A duo , double winners rigth on the noose with 483 numbers ...

(don't worry Inna and Derek tomorrow it will be your turn 482, saterday Simon ...ect ect ect... ) ..

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

All that talk about the Lawsuit , I remember back in April 29 2022 I had made that video...

If anybody want to see it...

https://twitter.com/joseelyne1/status/1525817833736876032

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Now the number are up to 485... OOPS..Sorry Usualusename 1 .your still the WINNER!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Funny how L.E. is still selling those Tony Morris T-Shirt when he's not even a Governing Body anymore...But I found a good replacement .And the quote can still be applied here...

• vienne
    vienne

I wonder if Lloyd boy was kicked in the head by a mule. That would explain everything. Well, perhaps not.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

😢😩 This is how POOR he is now...😩😩😁

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

He can't afford to make Documentary anymore , but Netflix can... On there channel right now...The forgot to talk about those 2 Cults , so I just put them on there netflix poster...just for you guys...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Plus the downward trajectory of his channel could accelerate rather than level off in the medium term as he is less motivated to produce videos and fewer people support him as a result in a reinforcing downward loop.

This presents a problem for the next begging video and why it was unsustainable in the first place. His views have gone significantly down since the begging video (in the low thousands typically) and at the same time other creators have overtaken him, All of Wally's videos have significantly more views (20K+ typically) when just a few months ago he would have been fortunate to equal or slightly beat Jabba the Hutt. So many other channels, including relatively newer ones. That should scare him even more than the Patron drops. If he begs again, how many views is he going to get? How many people are going to see that charade yet again and get sick of his fundraising efforts? How many people are watching other channels alongside his, though with better content, and find not one instance of them saying they are quitting or reducing content if they don't get more donors?

It's a ticking time bomb and it's getting steadily worse. I believe another begging video (especially one by the end of the year) would cause more harm than good to him. Minor bump, maybe 2 or 3 dozen, and then right back on down and at a faster rate.

He took the money and just fanned it out like he was a rap star at a strip club. He really needed to infuse that cash (as promised) into his channel. I know his content is sparse and repetitive, but I would have done SOMETHING, gone somewhere, at least to show that he meant business. But that requires a work ethic and creativity he does not possess. He's just a bitter man who felt he should be touching 1500 patrons right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit