It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If someone joined because they saw his money-grab video, then they signed up to help him out of a financial crunch, not because they felt his content was worth the money. As others have said, you can only go to that well so many times before it dries up completely.

Patreon does show creators how many people signed up and left in any given time period (with the standard options of 30 days, 6 months, 1 year, and all-time). But I doubt they make those numbers public (and overall, it's much better that they do not).

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    that means 117 of his patrons are newer signups (since April this year)

I wonder if some of his loyal big fan primate,(the kind that flies ) would have more than one patreon subscription ? That kit kat ,Mashee Canadian nut farm , brag about that on twitter not to long ago..

Also ,Ex-JW Caleb just release the friday afternoon convention rebuttal .him ? a voice mail video ...

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Lloyd keeps creating content no one asked for. Ultimately its biggest failure as content creator is not paying attention to his audience. He is a pompous prick that does only what he wants to do and thats why he will keep losing audience

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Lloyd keeps creating content no one asked for

Our Lloyd and savior has told the community for to long “what we need” as far as content 🤦‍♀️

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Yep. If you don't do activism HIS way, you are a regressive activists.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Where I do agree with him is that aggressive activism (crashing Halls during meetings, for example) is counterproductive and supports the persecution narrative. But that's hardly an opinion exclusive to him. Likewise with opposing the kind of extreme clampdowns on JWs (or any other religious organisations) that countries like Russia apply.

He tries to create a narrative that only he has the most sensible or reasonable view in the room, when in fact plenty of others are against the more militant forms of action against groups like Watch Tower. He was hardly bringing a new or radical approach.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Someone just posted this in the Choosing Beggars subreddit. Pay them for the privilege of doing all the work for thier book. Does this sound familiar at all?

Edited to upload bigger pictures...

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I'm curious... Is it possible that the 'loss' of patreons is that credit cards have expired and it takes a day or so for the cardholder/patron to provide updated credit card details?

This could explain the significant drop-off at month end and then an up-tick during the first few days of the new month.

Still an overall downward trend, though, as fewer people agree support him for another month.

Just a thought.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    I'm curious... Is it possible that the 'loss' of patreons is that credit cards have expired and it takes a day or so for the cardholder/patron to provide updated credit card details?
    This could explain the significant drop-off at month end and then an up-tick during the first few days of the new month.

I think I had mentioned this before, that's exactly what happens. Patreon bills on either the last day or first day of the month. Anyone who has payment issues for any reason (credit card expired, etc.) drops off the count that day.

However, Patreon sends them a reminder asking them to "re-up" their pledge or fix the issue. So, a few might do just that, and they then get added back to that count.

He's actually lost one more yesterday or today, he's at 503 right now.

He has to know that this isent sustainable.

If you look up jw convention review on YouTube his hour long video is 5th with a multitude of other exjw channels making it to the top. (as an aside there's so many exjw channels now like whoa) and for the most part the only other video that's an hour long is exjw celeb. People don't want 2 hour long rambling videos that go no where and contribute nothing. He just regurgitates information.

And I thought that he was focusing on convention videos??? Why is he doing all these little caller videos and interviews?? Pretty sure he still hasn't talked about the new documentary or anything else relevant.

My theory is his "anonymous" callers and interviewees are actually just his patrons : /

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit