It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I don’t think he will ever quit in the sense of turning off his Patreon. He may stop making his stupid videos and yet keep collecting the money anyway. He has already suggested that he deserves to be compensated for his historic output in perpetuity. I suspect this is his medium term plan: to stop making videos altogether but leave old videos up and keep collecting donations from whoever is stupid enough to keep sending him money. That would probably amount to substantial free money each month for years to come.
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I'd be more specific - just set a time as a deadline

OK, let’s hammer out the rules. Toblerone5 is French Canadian, so Québec is EST or UTC -5. So let’s set it there so as not to impose unfair reporting times on the organiser.

When the 2nd of the month falls on a weekend we wait until Monday at 12 noon (EST) for the final number. This allows for the ones who did not mean to drop to rejoin as is often common.

For weekdays we wait until the 2nd of the month (if it falls on a weekday) at 9 PM EST.

I suspect this is his medium term plan: to stop making videos altogether but leave old videos up and keep collecting donations from whoever is stupid enough to keep sending him money

This has been his plan and he has stated that he eyes some sort of activist emeritus position. A few years back he made this huge ceremony about handing off JW Survey to Covert Fade/Daniel Walker and Mark O’Donnell in the hopes they would run the site for him whilst he collected the revenue. It didn’t work, CF quit and by the time he jumped back on, the website was dead.

As these past three months have proven, Jabba the Hutt needs to be front and centre in all this and perform pony tricks to kick start the grift. He’s losing patrons at his current level of production. If he goes down further he loses the narrative completely and others can and will overtake him. It can be argued that a few already have. He likely wants someone to take over for him on the “Lloyd Evans Channel” on a salary, where he gets to keep most the money for doing nothing.

He *might* be able to have this grift fund him until death, but he’s putting out content until he drops. There’s no pension with this and that’s why he’s so sore he got exposed because at the rate he was funding, he had enough to start putting aside for that purpose.

I hope that heart disease, colon cancer or HIV doesn’t overtake him for the sole reason of being able to watch a 70 something year old Lloyd Evans making his 57th begging video, complaining that he needs heart surgery and might have to go into hospice care if donations don’t improve.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Making money on YouTube is probably a (relatively) transitory phenomenon. I’d be extremely surprised if businesses are still operating on YouTube as they do now in 20 years time. Many YouTubers feel this way too and see it as a way to make a lot of money quickly, and put it away for the future. It’s unlikely to be around (in any form recognisably like it is now) when most YouTubers reach retirement anyway. I’m a pessimist but I think nuclear war and/or AI oblivion are far more likely than YouTube monetisation and Patreon still being a thing in 20 years time. Either the world will be a far worse place or it will be a far better place in 20 years. The idea that it will be anything like roughly equivalent to the world we know now seems entirely unlikely. If humans are still around in significant numbers in twenty years I’d hope they would have pretty effective treatments for heart disease, cancers and HIV by then too.

Since CF never used his name I don’t think it’s fair to use his name here, unless there has been some development I’ve not noticed and he’s using his name online a lot.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Since CF never used his name I don’t think it’s fair to use his name here

He dropped Covert Fade and went by Daniel Walker online until he retired. I’m told that wasn’t his real name either.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oh okay. 👍

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    He dropped Covert Fade and went by Daniel Walker online until he retired. I’m told that wasn’t his real name either.

Fade’s name is definitely not Daniel 💗

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    we wait until Monday at 12 noon (EST) for the final number.

thank you for that Las Malvinas son Argentinas..tomorow at noon it will be...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

His tweeted today that he went to see the new Indiana Jones movie... That made me think of that...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

when we think about it...

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Lloyd won't fully commit to mastering the black art of penis control until he hits 300 patrons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit