It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

There's something of a delicious irony if Derek & Inna win the Patreoff for the second month, at the same time as they get to expose the details of LE's "lawsuit"!

August could be quite a month!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

LAsM - just reading your last post, Evans calls people 'criminal defendants' before the papers are served and the case actually starts.

Does Kim or anyone else here know if Lloyd should be doing that?

When should someone be called a 'criminal defendant'?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

It’s a clever tactic to name someone a criminal defendant just after your accusations.

Anyone could make an accusation against anyone and bring a case against them then call them a criminal defendant. The court would then look at it and decide.

if the case is thrown out for whatever reason then the accuser is liable for slander which is exactly the situation with Loyd the hut.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Evans calls people 'criminal defendants' before the papers are served and the case actually starts.

I am not a lawyer, but I've been through the court for family/child custody issues so many times I should have my own reserved seat.

I've had three different lawyers and all they told me the same thing. Do not talk to or communicate in any way with the other party unless it was regarding trivial matters such as pickup/dropoff times for the children. This prohibition also included making social media posts to the public about the case. Any emails or texts from the other party that were related to the case I was under instruction to forward them to my lawyer and let them answer if necessary.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

What do you think ?...Too soon ?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

LMsA: He fully expected everyone to be served and to face justice in a Sisak courtroom.

He also expected them to be intimidated and for his support base to be energized. He will forever regret that confession video, because it has completely undermined everything he tried to do afterwards. How many supporters (including some big spenders) did he lose by spilling the beans? Even a year later, there were supporters of his who were finding out about the video and having a change of heart. He cannot delve too deep into the issue, because that might lead his remaining supporters (and any potential supporters) to the video. His attempts to be coy and mysterious fall apart because of what he said on the video.

If he hadn't hidden it, I bet it would be the most-watched video on his channel, by far. He's a cartoon villain. "I'm going to get you, Kim! But first, allow me a few minutes to repeatedly bash myself in the face with this cast-iron pan..."

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Patreons numbers now 485... closest so far Usualusename 1 with 484...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    How many supporters (including some big spenders) did he lose...

Funny you say this , someone just left me this tweet ,yesterday...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

No he should not be doing this

When should someone be called a 'criminal defendant'?

No one has been charged, or indicted therefore no one is a criminal defendant.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Who would ever imagine that the guy who admitted to breaking the law every few months for several years would be so casual about using the term "criminal defendant."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit