Derek: Fuck yeah.

Inna: Fuck yeah.

So that's two lol.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Absolutely we are doing it for August.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Congratulations to Debra and Ozziepost 👏👏👏 definitely an august edition 🥰🥰🥰 thank you toblerone for organising 💗

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

It is at 504 now, which would mean Inna is the winner. A lot of funny shit happens after the drop, so I suggest waiting until the first working day after the drop to finalise the numbers. On working days, give it to the end of the next working day.

Let’s continue this because Jabba the Hutt wets his panties by reading this before sleepy time. His unsuccessful seductions are still on his mind and reading about the why only irritates him. On the plus side, he is very “successful” with regards to his nightly masturbation sessions. Keep your chins up, Lloyd! And keep a towel handy.

Announce the winners and rank them accordingly:

10 and below: Spotting

11 - 20: Tampon

21 - 30: Tampon + Pad

Over 30: Hebrew law applies and Evans stays in the separate tent for 12 days.

As proof, JW Thoughts video on Tony got 35K views, Lloyd's is stagnant at 11K. JW Thoughts video on that anger management drama, 16K views. Lloyd's, less than 3K.

That begging stunt may have done wonders for his short term finances and puffed him up with pride, but long term it makes him look like one stupid ass bitch.

He’s already lost nearly 100 of his new recruits. This is after pulling out all stops and playing the last card he had. Still didn’t work. By the end of the summer he’ll have lost most of his bump. He can make another begging video but his viewers and supporters are going to wonder why he keeps bleeding support. What’s the defamation about and why does it seem to keep working if none of it is true?

You see he can never go back to the gallant family man persona that he had carefully and fraudulently crafted, who’s putting all his energies and focus into taking down WT. He’s no longer taking selfies with Leah Remini. He sold himself like a cheap prostitute in the seediest New Orleans whorehouse.

He’s not taken seriously anymore. He’s a middle-aged man with bitch tits who’s always whining about money, yet expending little energy and more importantly, content. Watching Lloyd Evans is the equivalent of masturbation. A quick dopamine hit for the few who can stand him, then they just want to roll over and sleep.

Newer generations of JWs are coming out and his show is not the only one in town as it was before. O’Donnell has his own gig now which draws a portion of the would-be donors away. People who had some sort of nostalgia for the old JW Watch/Survey days can get their fix with his reports and won’t have to look at Lloyd’s ugly and bloated face. Younger (and perhaps more importantly, men who do not have to pay for sex) YTers like Wally, Jake and Caleb are reaching the younger crowd and can connect with them in ways a funny looking middle aged low-life like Lloyd cannot. Lloyd talks down to his audience like a professor and one gets the feeling they just watched an instructional video.

What is painfully obvious is that none of these other people are threatening to quit if donations don’t improve. Lloyd stands out in this regard.

His reputation is fucked. He can prime his Patreon like some imported penis pump but it always goes back down to its natural and flaccid state. Mrs Evans probably knows this all too well.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Derek: Fuck yeah. Inna: Fuck yeah.
    🤣🤣🤣 by the way ,right now ,the number is 504! ( 1pm Cad ) so Derek your wife got the right number on the nose ! again I will wait ,if your wife don't mind to post her name on the meme a little bit later... If mister Evans or one of his flying monkey's stop messing with the numbers ...

oops as i was writhing this L.M.O A. made her post. Yes your right i will wait till the end of monday ?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    His reputation is fucked. He can prime his Patreon like some imported penis pump but it always goes back down to its natural and flaccid state. Mrs Evans probably knows this all too well.

Holy shit girl! Stop hiding behind hyperbole and innuendo. Say what you really think. 🤣

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Not going to wait to post this though...

Accept it ?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Inna is totally cool with it... she always hated the way that prick treated Louise espeically over the podcast so anything to kick him in the nuts about that, she's on board lol.

Yes, definitely let's do this again in a month's time.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    I suggest waiting until the first working day after the drop to finalise the numbers. On working days, give it to the end of the next working day.

I'd be more specific - just set a time as a deadline. If you express it in UTC we can all work it out according to where our timezones are, and it will give us all a single point in time as a reference to aim for, regardless of whether his total goes up or down a bit before or after that. So for example, August 2nd at 08:00 UTC, perhaps.

I'm not sure exactly when the main update of monthly accounts happens at Patreon. Someone said it was by San Francisco time, but that is -8hrs from where I am in the UK and the big change in his numbers happened around early afternoon of July 1st my time, which is about 6-7am in SF, so I don't know.

Otherwise, yes, why not keep this going as a monthly contest, at least until we all get bored of it, or until LE quits - whichever happens first!

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    By the way ,I don't know about you but this was so much fun...Should we do this for August...?

Absolutely we should do it again every month. I look forward to losing some more. TEE HEE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit