It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Stay tune , until tomorow, when the winner of our First PATREOFF pools will be confirmed !

Will Ozziepost win ? or will the number drop just one more ,and it would be a tie between Diamondfrog and ExBethelitenowPIMA ? What if he loose 10 more ,and the number is 490 ? then what ? All that and more on ...

The PATREOFF ( and funny acceptance speech would be nice, )

(by the way are you all O.k with the name ?)

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

😁 By the way 500 ,is also the number of time he had sex with Prostitutes...allegedly ! 😉

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

And Jabba the Hutt is crabby on Twitter today, going on about gaslighting as if he’s not the poster child for it.

It’s an end of month cycle. Call it the Evanstruation cycle, always hits on the first. It’s more than spotting this month, it’s the tampon + pad variety.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Evanstruation cycle

🤣🤣🤣 Oh that's a keeper ...

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Stay tune , until tomorow, when the winner of our First PATREOFF pools will be confirmed !
    Will Ozziepost win ? or will the number drop just one more ,and it would be a tie between Diamondfrog and ExBethelitenowPIMA ? What if he loose 10 more ,and the number is 490 ? then what ? All that and more on ...
    The PATREOFF (and funny acceptance speech would be nice)

Your AWESOME Toblerone5!!! I LOVE the name!!!

BTW I have never been so happy to lose a contest.

it’s the tampon + pad variety

This statement right here just confirmed it for me LMsA is a female!!! Men would not know of this variety of menstruation. Welcome to the club LMsA, female here as well. I was always thinking you were a man!

BTW why is it called menstruation? Why not womanstruation?

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Because no one knows what is a woman

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Should we start a Patreon for the Evanstruation Patreoff holiday fund?

• Simon
    Simon

On the one hand, I'm disappointed not to have won after it seemed I had one hand on the trophy.

But on the other hand - Lloyd loses more Patrons so in a way, we're all winners ... "but in another, more accurate way, only Ozzie is the winner" (to quote the Simpsons ... or is the clock still ticking?)

The chart that Journeyman posted also shows that the rate of decline picked up again after it was starting to level off. So his temporary blip is no long-term solution to his problems - those new members are not sticking around. He had a chance but once again failed to live up to his promises. He has nothing to offer.

I expect there will be another "sky is falling tale of woe" video within the next 2-4 months claiming how this time it really really really is desperate, and the lack of views it gets will be the sealing if his fate into obscurity.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    The PATREOFF ( and funny acceptance speech would be nice, )
    (by the way are you all O.k with the name ?)

Love it!!😂🔥🔥❤️

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    his statement right here just confirmed it for me LMsA is a female!!! Men would not know of this variety of menstruation. Welcome to the club LMsA, female here as well. I was always thinking you were a man

Always thought she was a girl😂Much too emotionally switched on!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit