It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    All I'm saying is, when it comes to using sex workers, people like Lloyd can't be 100% sure that a) the sex workers are above the age of consent and b) that the sex workers aren't forced into it.

Just the facts đź‘Ť

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    He was offended when someone told him "girls" wasn't a good word

When I read this ,i just had a thought that is bugging me. now The Thailand drama. He was supposed to stay there 2 month? if I recall but he came back home , rush is more like it , cause his wife suddently was threatening him to divorce him?

I wrote about that in another post , she said the world divorce when she saw some photos he took , he didn't know they were uploading on his laptop yada yada yada.. Photos of GIRLS , not 20 years old ....

Was it reallly to "save" his mariage the reason he came home? The main problem with his mariage, his addiction to sex with prostitutes , and he never said he would STOP it. There not seperated now cause she can't stand him watching Star trek and Star wars anymore . 2 thing about 🤡 he love is genitals and money

Could it be he came home more to save his business? Yes kim reddit post , the livestream ,this forrum was a big blow financially , did not affect the mariage that think die a long time ago... all that only cost him 1\2 or now maybe a little bit more of his "Mooching" Business. What affected him more money wise ? the photo his wife saw or the leak one we all saw ? the one of him at the bar with the Girls...Can you imagine if OOPS , the other photos the rated XXX one ,had been leak ? That's I think the real reason why he came home , to beg his wife Not to release any other photos ...

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    .Can you imagine if OOPS , the other photos the rated XXX one ,had been leak ?

Oh please, no. I hope there AREN'T any X rated pics or video of LE out there!

If there were any I hope they were securely deleted, for the sake of the wellbeing of mankind. I don't ever want to have my eyeballs assaulted by the sight of such a thing!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Toblerone5: Was it reallly to "save" his mariage the reason he came home?

I think he rushed back home so he could take control of the situation. Much easier to manipulate/intimidate/control people face-to-face.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    That's I think the real reason why he came home

Tonus is correct đź‘Ť

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I find this fascinating…..how do I not know who this person (Karen) is? Where did she go? She certainly wasn’t part of Lloyd’s team since my involvement - does anyone know?

Karen has eschewed the exJW community in favour of sole contact with Lloyd. Best way to describe Patty Hearst… I mean Karen Morgan is post these insane tweets of hers….

She contorts herself into a pretzel in order to accommodate Lloyd’s abuses and blames exJWs for everything.

Enjoy

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Is Karen Lloyd?

if not which interview did she do with him? Can anyone find an interview Lloyd did with someone called Karen?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I don't call Lloyd a rapist or a pedo.

There is a big difference between a pedophile and a child molestor .There is more than 1,000 articles on the subjects on the internet if you want more info .

According to Wikipedia , short version , A pedophile will be primary sexually attracted to prepubescent children . There criteria usually extend to the age of 13 ... So if a JW pioneer M.S."brother " who's sexting with 14 years old girls than have secert rendez-vous in is White Van with the same 14 years old girls ,allegedly that's not a pedophile , that's a Child Molestor ...I don't just want him to

fall off that ladder in your toilet and bang your head.

I want also him to drop his phone in the toilet ,đź’©, when he read this...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

You're pretty far down the rabbit hole when 'prostitution and cheating aren't that bad' qualify as a character defense.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Is Karen Lloyd?
    if not which interview did she do with him? Can anyone find an interview Lloyd did with someone called Karen?
    She smells a bit like Lloyd’s ass from spending so much time near that area, but she’s real.

I found two videos from 5-7 years ago which appear to coincide with the time she was involved.

https://youtu.be/5sZK8adpJuE

https://youtu.be/0N1Ci0xP5As

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit