It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Yooters
    Yooters

Letโ€™s make it go beyond epic!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Thank you everyone for making this an epic thread.

And thank you Mike and Kim for not giving up. Unfortunately, so many people have because of the troll that is Lloyd. Back in the day when you both came out against him, it was not easy as Lloyd had so many flying monkeys who would go on the attack when Lloyd gave the order. You were both called some vile names for even daring to utter a bad word about the lord and Savior, and he has managed to do a heck of a lot of damage in the ensuing years.

You have both been vindicated and should be proud of the fact you both were one of the first people to come out against this vile individual.

Oh, and good morning Lloyd. how many hours are you going to spend doom scrolling this thread today? Please don't fall off that ladder in your toilet and bang your head.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Letโ€™s make it go beyond epic!!

New motto for the board: "Ad Epicus et Ultra"

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    And thank you Mike and Kim for not giving up. Unfortunately, so many people have because of the troll that is Lloyd.

I couldnโ€™t agree with you more. Mike and Kim, Marc and Cora and to many others to mention have been effected by Lloyd. I am grateful that all those who could hang in did so ๐Ÿ’—

You have both been vindicated and should be proud of the fact you both were one of the first people to come out against this vile individual.

This fact makes me so happy ๐Ÿ’—

• pr0ner
    pr0ner
    I wonder if Hitler, Pol Pot or Jack the Ripper have 1000-page forum threads obsessing/speculating over their private lives.

I know Iโ€™m too late on this but itโ€™s so hilarious. Like, has Lloyd lived under a rock? Yes they have even more dedicated to them. TV shows, movies, entire forums. Like what the hell is he talking about?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Yes they have even more dedicated to them. TV shows, movies, entire forums. Like what the hell is he talking about?

Nothing but the facts ๐Ÿ‘

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Ad Epicus et Ultra

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Yes they have even more dedicated to them.

Hitler is literally shoved in our collective consciousness on a regular basis (not Lloyd's definition of regular ๐Ÿคก).

As Lloyd has so wonderfully demonstrated, Hitler is used every time someone has an opposing view that cannot be debunked.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Marc and Cora

Yes them too, and they both have a special place in my heart as it was those two who are nibbling at satans table who I clicked on when I was looking for answers when I started waking up. They had a similar experience to what I went through. I also thank the Elder, who was also my landlord that would not fix the rampant dampness in the apartment I was living in at the time and thew me out by using two other elders as bouncers and not going through the proper authorities as he knew he was in the wrong. And the psychotic pioneer was not happy because she was an ugly loud-mouthed individual that grifted her way into getting free holidays by getting others to pay for her.

The funny thing is, I saw that elder in a post office one day, I went up to him and said I knew about the "secret" elders manual, he was not happy and grabbed my nose, I laughed at him. He then called the police and I asked them to look at the CCTV footage before coming to my door. I never saw them again ๐Ÿ˜‚.

You see, the moral of this story is when you stand up to a bully and a narcissist, they will protest and throw their toys out of their pram. My worldview is based on my experience. I know a narcissist just by how they speak, I see propaganda just as the Watchtower taught us to see it, but in reverse, I saw Lloyd's thumbnail on YouTube back in 2014 and my gut feeling told me there was something not right about him, turns out it was his eyes, his eyes give him away, they are cold, psychotic and very creepy indeed.

We were always taught to "never lean on our understanding" In fact, as world events unfold, we are being told to do the same now. There is a reason for that. We as human beings have some very remarkable gifts. One is trusting our own intuition, when we trust our own intuition we become formidable, and that scares people like Lloyd. When we trust our gut, the grift is over.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

This is exactly one of my problems with Lloydโ€™s behaviour, but he seems to be determined to advertise such objections as โ€œthey want me to be a pedoโ€โ€ฆ. What I actually want is for him to stop advocating for CSA victims as he is clearly not able to grasp the concept of consent which is a fundamental issue of CSA

^^^ Yeah, this is it.

I don't call Lloyd a rapist or a pedo.

All I'm saying is, when it comes to using sex workers, people like Lloyd can't be 100% sure that a) the sex workers are above the age of consent and b) that the sex workers aren't forced into it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit