Good grief, that even LOOKS like a cult photo!
The low-budget hippy cult leader (who's eaten a few too many pies) holding forth with his "pearls of wisdom", while the adoring acolyte gazes at him in rapt attention.
Even the funky chest of drawers in the background has a ziggurat-like appearance to it. And what are those votive offerings on the top in front of the clock?
And what do those kind of cult leaders have in common?
- Milk their followers for money
- Obsessed with sex
- Drag along with them a number of weak-willed and/or brain-washed followers
- Get an ego boost from the praise of those 'worshippers'
- Over-inflated sense of their own importance
- Unable to believe they could be wrong, that their 'mission' will fail or that they will be brought down
- Demonise anyone who opposes or resists them.