It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Good grief, that even LOOKS like a cult photo!

The low-budget hippy cult leader (who's eaten a few too many pies) holding forth with his "pearls of wisdom", while the adoring acolyte gazes at him in rapt attention.

Frightening.

Even the funky chest of drawers in the background has a ziggurat-like appearance to it. And what are those votive offerings on the top in front of the clock?

And what do those kind of cult leaders have in common?

• Milk their followers for money
    • Obsessed with sex
    • Drag along with them a number of weak-willed and/or brain-washed followers
    • Get an ego boost from the praise of those 'worshippers'
    • Over-inflated sense of their own importance
    • Unable to believe they could be wrong, that their 'mission' will fail or that they will be brought down
    • Demonise anyone who opposes or resists them.
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Oh Karen Morgen, the woman that got me thrown off the XJW UK Facebook support group because I spoke out against Lloyd.

Believe me, she is real and let's just say her name fits her persona, she is a nasty individual. Every time someone said something that she perceived as negative (sound familiar?) she would bring out the I have been abused victim card.

Personally speaking, I don't think she has been abused at all, she is just using this to gain attention. And yes, she is also a grifter.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Thanks for the info, I’ve never heard of her and I’ve never heard lloyd mention her. They must be good friends 🤷‍♀️

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    The low-budget hippy cult leader (who's eaten a few too many pies) holding forth with his "pearls of wisdom", while the adoring acolyte gazes at him in rapt attention.

The critical thinking portion of everyone’s brain should be thinking about this comment of Karen’s:

“I have met him, been interviewed by him, been helped and supported by him, been on his channel with him, I don’t need google.”
    The kind of logic she is using can easily be used to dismiss anything said about the elders and the WT. JWs say the same thing. They don’t need google, they already know everything there is to know about the organisation and the brothers are “not like that”. Here Karen is confronted with misbehaviour of a sexual nature that Lloyd admitted to, and she still feels no need to do her own research and is taking his word on it. In fact she wants nothing to do with it, Lloyd is great na-na-na-na-na I’m not listening to you!

Here is a sex abuse survivor going to a man who can’t control his penis and has admitted to sexual misconduct over a period of 15 years. You can’t make this shit up.

What can Lloyd Evans offer her in support that anyone else, exJW or worldly, can’t? This is a man who wrote about his own sexual misdeeds as an elder, admitted to a prostitute addiction which lasted many years and behind his wife’s back. Again, how and why could this man be of any help? This is like going to OJ Simpson for marital counseling, coming away from that thinking that he’s a great guy and refusing to Google him.

And it’s OK because he supposedly helped a few years back.

Why should we take anything she has to say seriously?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

With judgement like that it sounds like they deserve each other. Once upon a time LE had regular people for supporters, but now this is all he can muster up. It’s like many have observed that JWs used to convert ordinary people to the religion back in the day. Now, apart from people born into the religion, it’s mostly societal misfits or people with severe psychological hardships who come into the congregation. LE would prefer his old supporters back of course, but in the absence of that he’ll take support, and especially money wherever he can find it. With whatever rose tinted glasses she’s looking at past interactions with LE, in a way she better hope LE doesn’t manage to rehabilitate his reputation because in normal circumstances he probably wouldn’t give her the time of day.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    LE doesn’t manage to rehabilitate his reputation because in normal circumstances he probably wouldn’t give her the time of day.

Just the facts 👍

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Karen made some very inappropriate comments in the UK exJW support group, the kind of comments that could have easily triggered an abuse victim, but because people saw her as an abuse victim she was given a free pass. If I remember correctly. The guy sitting with her is her dad if I remember correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1Ci0xP5As

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/281588/abuse-survivor-karen-morgan-talks-about-her-day-court

in her own individual Facebook profile, she would regularly make attention-grabbing posts that were of the negative type.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Karen

Karen is John viney’s daughter? What?!? John is very anti lloyd as is his wife and sister …..wow …..

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Karen is John viney’s daughter?

Yep. As we delve deeper thanks to Lloyd not conceding and owning and learning from his mistakes the waters get even murkier. Keren would have been better to stay quiet because this brings up another chapter in Lloyd's murky past. Now you mention it, Kim, I do remember something that did happen but can't quite remember the details. I am not sure if Karen fell out with her dad due to her dad not pledging allegiance to the Lord and Savior of the exJW community.

As I said, I can't quite remember as I had actually forgotten about Karen. Thank goodness!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I am not sure if Karen fell out with her dad due to her dad not pledging allegiance to the Lord and Savior of the exJW community.

It would appear that contrary to Lloyd’s assertions at the beginning of his livestream, he does indeed split families and cause people to be shunned.

If Karen is to believe what the Apostle Tibor said, her dad is victim to a “JW Mindset” by rejecting Lloyd.

Stay away from your dad, Karen. Lloyd doesn’t need the negativity. Perhaps with time he will change his destructive path, reject the lies of Kim Silvio the Devil, return to Lloyd and resume his financial support.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit